Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 7, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    I am glad u realize that, but where are the super geniuses?:confused: I mean even successful man/puer geniuses like secretary type girl, :p which I AM NOT!!Dang!! :mad: where did u get ur MS btw? :rolleyes:
    The super geniuses are in the computer science labs, I already told you. ;) And while we do like hot girls we also require that she be reasonably bright and appreciate greatness, because we know that if we do end up with the homecoming queen she'll eventually cheat on us with the mailman.

I got my undergrad and grad degrees from UCS*. Maybe someday I'll tell you what "*" is. :D
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    But most girls I meet love guys with rap sheets.
    Where are the girls who like successful men?!
    Hmm.. that's maybe in the States. Canadaland is different. :D
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 7, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Did you know that there's an Australian rap band?
    The hilltop hoods
    Look them up sometime, its quite hilarious and pathetic.
    Their live shows involves a recording of a chick singing about "the hard road" and the guys bopping up and down on stage singing the occasional line of rap.

Jul 7, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    hmm.. that's maybe in the States. Canadaland is different. :D
    Don't remind me... what with our president proving day after day that idiocy rules the world...

Jul 7, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Canadaland? Is that like disneyland, but with lumberjacks, pine trees, and guys dressed in red on horses?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    canadaland? is that like disneyland, but with lumberjacks, pine trees, and guys dressed in red on horses?
    :D absolutely not
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    The super geniuses are in the computer science labs, I already told you. ;) And while we do like hot girls we also require that she be reasonably bright and appreciate greatness, because we know that if we do end up with the homecoming queen she'll eventually cheat on us with the mailman.

I got my undergrad and grad degrees from UCS*. Maybe someday I'll tell you what "*" is. :D
    Not all beautiful girls are cheaters! :mad: I am against sex before marriage, cheating is a crime!! :mad: You guys are so wrong about beautiful girls! I hate you!! :mad:

Jul 8, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    I hate you!!!:mad:
    Man, I'm having no luck with the Asian girls! :p

Jul 9, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Lol, I hate you, you hate me, we're all one lovely hateful family!
    God bless purple dinosaurs with anger manangement issues.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Considering the drought I've been in, I think I am ready for a down pour like Noah's!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For men... [ 49 Answers ]

Do married men have wet dreams? Wet dreams of another femal other than their wife? If so, why? (maybe it's a silly question but I'm curious ;) )

2 men [ 6 Answers ]

OK here I go I've been with this guy for 2 1/2 yrs and I love him but we always fight he never wants to do anything with me his life is working and then when he gets off he works on otherpeoples rigs and about 2 months ago I met a guy he's really nice he's loves to be with me his family loves me...

He wants to see me with other men. [ 11 Answers ]

:eek: In addition to being abusive, my husband has expressed fantasies of wanting to see me with other men. He has even asked me if he could bring someone home from work to join us, or he wanted to know if I knew somebody... Of course, I said NO... He seems really turned on by this whole idea......

MEN! What does this mean? [ 5 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says this to there woman.. "Our sexual relationship is bad" I say it's just his way to cop out and have an excuse to cheat, my friend says it's a way to open up. I want to ask the men what it really means!

What do men really want? No one under 18 please. [ 24 Answers ]

Okay help me understand something, please. I have come to realize that one way to get what you want from a man is to withhold sex until he agrees of course I have been told I was wrong by people who just don't want their girlfriends to find out about this new trick. Okay but what are other ways I...

View more questions Search