Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio39
    Thank you. I feel the same. though, if guilt was the issue, why was she spending so much time with me all this time?
    Why is she then still communicating in buts and pieces!
    Why would she say yes for lunch and show up!
    I think it took her too long to realize it went to far. She enjoys flirting and spending time with you, but you may want to tell her it'll either be a casual friendship or nothing.

**EDIT** Sorry, I just read your last post. Good for you :)
    little angel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    First off, the caps are not needed and it makes everyone think you are shouting. In the second place, whether she feels guilty or not, you are helping her cheat, and the solution is simple. Stop contacting each other.

I can't stop contacting her as we work together. I am not helping her cheat but my feelings towards her are genuine and my marriage is not exactly the best thing that has happened to me though the girl is very nice and sweet but it is just the chemistry which is not right.
    little angel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 11:52 PM
    I am really confused .As I mentioned we went to a resort and spend the whole day together.She would come closer to me but I tried to keep a distance. If she is guilty why does she do this?
    I can't concentrate on my work and since we work together it really becomes difficult.
    And from the month of September we will be working on a project which will require a lot of travelling. We both will be away from our spouses .
    Is she using me because I helped her get this job and now since she has got the job is everything over?
    Please help?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2007, 06:27 PM
    What does it matter since your going along with the program? Her motives and agenda are irrelevant, but yours are not. That's where your focus should be, on your own problems, in your life and how to go about solving them. Not why how she feels cheating with your married a$$.
    You should start your own thread about your problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hours [ 1 Answers ]

How many days a week do you work and how many hours are you typically working :eek:

Song Lady [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song Lady beside Kenny Rogers

What could be wrong with my little lady [ 1 Answers ]

Now here is the down low for the little love of our life Shylo Pecan, she is five years old and since Wednesday and today is Saturday she has been non moving, sleeping a lot drinking little or no water, every time we pick her up she yelps (like pain) or when she barks (she yelps) taken her to the...

Courting A Lady [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well here is my situation. There's this girl that I've been seeing for a couple of weeks now. We've gotten kind of close but we haven't committed to a relationship. She's still seeing other guys and dealing with her ex-boyfriend. My question is what should I do to convince this...

View more questions Search