Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mspeanut Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Vacation trip
    Hi All,

I have been dating my b/f now for 2 and 1/2 years few weeks ago his friend decided to plan and trip to Puetor Rico so they left they went for a week. He is currently there now. I was just curious I never been there is it a place were there are a lot of singles or is it a party place? From what I here it's a place that is more for couples but like I said I have never been there. I coudnt figure out why 2 guys would want to go there he said he just wanted to go on vacation with his friend... any input?? Anyone every been there??
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 07:33 AM
    It's just a vacation trip. I am going there in 2 weeks. If you go there to meet people, then you will. Just like anywhere else and it doesn't really matter the location. There are single people and places everywhere. That being said, if you trust your boyfriend, you have nothing to worry about. Be at peace and relax this week that he is away and make this your "vacation" as well and do something new or take time to think. Do something other than thinking about this. Worrying never did any good for anybody! Have a good day!
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7
    It's just a vacation trip. I am going there in 2 weeks. If you go there to meet people, then you will. Just like anywhere else and it doesn't really matter the location. There are single people and places everywhere. That being said, if you trust your bf, you have nothing to worry about. Be at peace and relax this week that he is away and make this your "vacation" as well and do something new or take time to think. Do something other than thinking about this. Worrying never did any good for anybody! Have a good day!
    Yep, I totally agree! Worrying does no good, and if he does have other intentions(good bad), then that's his choices. U can do the same thing to him as well!

Jul 6, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    Yep, I totally agree! Worrying does no good, and if he does have other intentions(good bad), then that's his choices. U can do the same thing to him as well!
    This is true, gues it stupid to think of things like that.
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2007, 08:09 AM
    But it's good to be aware of this, you never know... so check up on him while he is over there, call him at night. If he doesn't pick up the phone, leave a message (be gentle), ask him about the trip. Remember don't act like you are doubting what he is really doing or showing jealousy... but def. be aware!

Jul 6, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    but it's good to be aware of this, u never know...so check up on him while he is over there, call him at night. If he doesn't pick up the phone, leave a message (be gentle), ask him about the trip. Remember don't act like u r doubting what he is really doing or showing jealousy...but def. be aware!!
    Well he's been calling me a few times a day we talk for a few minutes at a time. I don't really want to call much since he's on vacation so I only called 1 time. He usually calls me at like 9 last time and then he usually says goodnight and calls the next day in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take money on trip [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going to Italy and Greece on a school trip very soon. We have gotten conflicting advice as to how best to exchange his money. First what is the best way to secure it. Traveler's Checks, debit card or any other way. Also does the exchange rate differ enough that he should wait until he...

Breaker doesn't trip [ 3 Answers ]

There is a property that has a 30-amp breaker in the electrical distribution panel labeled for the AC unit. The outside HVAC unit had a maximum over-current protection rating of 25-amps. I'm looking to see how serious this is and also to understand why the breaker doesn't trip with that amp...

Should I ask this girl on a trip... [ 4 Answers ]

I've only known her for about a month now and when we talk we seem to share some of the same things in life. We are both kind of busy and haven't been out on a date yet but I wonder I should ask her on this 6 day trip with me to break the ice or not. I can't really tell if she's intrested in...

Would GFCI trip? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm into salt water fish tanks and I'm trying to get a better understanding of when a GFCI would (or wouldn't) trip under different situations. Suppose I had 1 submersible pump in the tank and for some reason it cracked. (For example, if I were hammering a nail into the wall above the tank and...

View more questions Search