Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amypies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Best Digital SLR for Nature & Wildlife Photography?
    Hi! Ok, maybe not the very best, but I am trying very hard to decide between the Nikon D80 and the Canon 400D (XTi). I've ready many reviews, some lean towards Nikon, others towards Canon. Is one of these better (better image quality, colors, etc) for nature and wildlife photography? I would appreciate some input!
    roadstar1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2007, 09:51 AM
    It really depends on how it feels to use it. And your budget.
    I have used Canon cameras for years and have built a nice collection of lenses. The EOS lenses that I have all work on the digital SLR's. For me, that was important.
    I have seen the results of Nikon DSLRs along with the Canon. The difference is really quite small. If you can actually tell the difference, purchase the one whose images look better.
    mjgreene Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amypies
    Hi! Ok, maybe not the very best, but I am trying very hard to decide between the Nikon D80 and the Canon 400D (XTi). I've ready many reviews, some lean towards Nikon, others towards Canon. Is one of these better (better image quality, colors, etc) for nature and wildlife photography? I would appreciate some input!
    I have a Canon Rebel digital its been awsome, I made the conversion from a Pentax LX that I used for bird photography since the mid 80s. I would highly recommend the Cannon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital photography magazines [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know what the best digital photography magazine would be to get if I could only have one? I'm a new professional running a business of scenics and landscapes on the web and can only afford 1 magazine. Thanks, J.Wentworth

Are we good by nature? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I wasn't sure where to place this, the other option was "religion" but I decided not to make it merely a religion-related topic, because this might have taken to debate to a certain direction. On the other hand, I was afraid "Philosophy" was too, high, so I had a swift glance around,...

Upgrading Digital Thermostat w/ Heat Pump & Gas Aux [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for a new thermostat. I currently have an electric heat pump with gas backup and two-stage blower. The current thermostat is a very basic digital model ( White-Rodgers ) and is working properly, as far as I can tell. It works like this: Heating Mode:...

A sneaky nature... [ 18 Answers ]

My husband of 30 years has fantazied with every woman he comes in contact with, even as we are together. He sneaks winks, touchs and speical connections with any woman, regardless if he knows her or not. It seems to be a challenge to see if he can get them to respond. When we are in public he is...

Opinion on Pentax *ist DS Digital SLR Camera [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone out there purchased a Pentax *ist DS Digital SLR Camera recently. Do they like it? ;) Thank you from [email protected]

View more questions Search