Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mario3 Posts: 65, Reputation: 4
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 06:42 AM
    The North American Union is actually going to make a lot more changes as they change our laws. This union is already on its way because in secret the bush administration met with the conservative party of canada, and with mexico to sign this deal. Why would they do this in secret and not want us to know about it if its such a great idea? The EU and African union is suffering from these changes.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 07:04 AM
    I think we have a conspiracy theorist among us.
    Yes he appears to be ,but in this case these meetings have been taking place ;not in secret ;but they have had at least a couple of summits coordinating this conversion to the North American Union. I reference this in comment # 2 .
    Mario3 Posts: 65, Reputation: 4
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 07:23 AM
    I don't understand why you think I'm a conspiracy theorist for questioning the NAU. Is everyone who asks questions a conspiracy theorists now? Or just being a good citizen? I think conspiracy theorist is okay to call someone, but lately I notice that the bush administration and republicans are changing its definition to give negative meanings to it... so I don't know if I'm comfortable with the term. Its sort of used as a tactic to not listen to people as much
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Hello Mario:

Dude! You just saw the movie. It's a conspiracy movie. You sound exactly like the movie did. Of course, they're going to think you're a conspiracy nut.

It's OK though. I just saw it, and I'm a conspiracy nut, too.

excon
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 07:40 AM
    It would depend on how far the NAU goes, are you changing to the Aero as currency, is the North America going to be one country, will the US the controlling factor, or will it Canada, or Mexico,

What is the outline for the plain to go to NAU? Does anyone really know??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Congress [ 2 Answers ]

What is it called when in congress they extend a speech or debate and it can go on for hours?

North American Union and The SPP [ 5 Answers ]

I found this video of the Conservative Caucas highlighting the coming North American Union and the new currency, the Amero, very interesting. Why haven't we see this on the major networks? Here is the hyper link: The Dangers of the "North American Union" - Google Video

Furniture company in North American [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every body! Please kindly help me to find out where do furniture companies in North American focus in? Thks a lot. Sincerely yours!

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

View more questions Search