Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2007, 02:42 AM
    More Free Webspace Needed
    I already have a Tripod and a My10GB webspace, but I need 2 gb of webspace with 4 gb of bandwidth. I need php, asp, and ftp support. It needs to be free and be able to contain .pk3, mp3, mp4, and .mpg files as well as the regular html, php, and asp. I need it to be FREE. If possible I would like my own domain. Hope somebody can help.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Why don't you contact your local ISP and ask whether they can host your domain with this specifications?
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by benn11
    Why don't you contact your local ISP and ask whether they can host your domain with this specifications?
    I have already thought about that, but the only problem is that the free webspace that they will give me with my DSL package is 20 Megabytes with about 100 Megabytes bandwidth. I have guessed that the specifications that I wanted would be at least $150 to $300 not including the price that we pay for DSL. I thought I found a place and I finally got a job to pay for webspace and I found the perfect place. Here it is. Thanks for thinking logical, my friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

How To Get G.E.D. Free [ 7 Answers ]

I Need To Get My GED but don't have the money How Can I Get It For Free..

Free grants [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a free grant from the federal governmant. I have recently been classified as disabled and would like to start up a career in real estate investing since this would not take a lot of physical labor in order to be a success. I have 3 years of college...

Webspace suppliers [ 17 Answers ]

I am searching for the webspace suppliers of a couple of websites. Can anyone please tell me the web space suppliers of: Answerway.com Pointask.com Failing that is there somewhere I can search online for these suppliers.

Free Speech [ 2 Answers ]

Cleric puts up one million dollors to kill cartoonist that created the funny. Well, I guess free thought as well as free speech is out of the question. Why are these people so very excitable? What exactly do they want out of life. I am truly perplexed when it comes to their behavior. Can anyone...

View more questions Search