Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnt4jc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 01:09 AM
    SONG NAME, Techno/Dance, sounds Spanish.
    http://www.geocities.com/johnt4jc/00060039

I really need to know the name of this song. Or the Lyrics so I can look it up on Google. Thank You
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Moro Mou - By Antique

ANTIQUE - MORO MOU LYRICS

YouTube - Antique - Moro Mou (Greek Version)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 90's spanish dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not...

Techno dance club song [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me figure out what this song is called. Bare with me since I only know a few words.. I think it goes... We are we are the ones... Your hips (or lips?? ) your touch.. That's all I have but I think it goes Nana nana nana nananana (thats the tune)

Need The Name Of Track (Dance,Trance,Techno) PVD [ 1 Answers ]

Hi heard this in The Gallery , Turnmills last month It was when Van dyk was on the vocal goes: "This Is The ???? The Girl That Got Away" Cheers Sean

I need either a title or artist for this song (Dance/Techno) [ 3 Answers ]

All right, this is going to be extremely difficult because as with nearly any "dance/techno" song, there are no lyrics in this one. I've looked through the first 16 pages music forum thing, but haven't found anything so I hope this is a new one. I've been hearing it a few times a night on the...

What is the name of this spanish dance song [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need help finding the name of the song that I think Kumbia Kings sings It's a spanish song and it goes kind of quick when the group begins to sing.. the only part that I know the lyrics to is when a spanish chick begins to sing and it goes a little like this "Callate, y no me digas...

View more questions Search