Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Jul 28, 2007, 05:52 PM
    If your going to make a joke about my thoughts then go do it somewhere else. Ty.
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 09:53 PM
    You can't just doubt everything cause then you know nothing!
    go-ask-mom Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Aug 1, 2007, 11:18 PM
    I ponder too... like

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

And lastly...

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Huuummmm...
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Aug 2, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Ahahaa :) it made me smile

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things that make you Ponder. [ 3 Answers ]

Well my Fiancé and I Broke up, Kind of a relief but then again I put more effort into this relationship than I ever have. Anyway She and I both have 2 children a piece and as we were separating we said we would be nice and everything. Well her mom got involved and went and tookall the Christmas...

Something to ponder [ 3 Answers ]

We see a lot of horny kids here, think to our self's, it was not that way when I was a kid. Well it got me researching a bit. I found this interesting “In North America age at menarche decreased by three to four months each decade after 1850; in 1988 the median age at menarche was 12.5 years...

Things to ponder [ 8 Answers ]

Here are a few things to think about that you probably have often wondered about. Some you may just need to ponder on a bit!!Can you cry under water? How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered you putt your two cents in".....

Thought to ponder! [ 4 Answers ]

In read posts from this very helpful site, a came across this quote from another site I visit. Seem appropriate. experience Without experiences which render life unbearable and which make the hope of something new appear alluring and promising, there is no impulse toward inner change. But...

View more questions Search