Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss m Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Lose 10 kgs in one week
    Hi! I really need to lose 10 kilograms in 7 days or less for a special occasion and I was wondering if you could help me or give tips on how to achieve that goal. Thank you!
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Jul 5, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Ha honey there is no way you can loose that much weight in such a short amount of time.
    And if you did it would be very unhealthy and will put much more on heaps more quick.
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2007, 08:26 AM
    If you didn't realise 10kg is 22 pounds. So if you divide that by 7 days you would get just over 3 pounds in a day. Now universal standards state that the maximum amount of weight you should lose in a week is 3-5 pounds and you're talking about 22 pounds. That goal is totally unrealistic and you would end up disappointed in the end with your results. Even with the best appetite suppressant drugs which cause severe side effects you would not lose more than 8 pounds in a week. You should start running and change your diet. There are tons of healthy diets you can find online.
    hayabusakid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Ditto to the comment above... seriously a bad idea and woul end u puttin I back on
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miss m
    Hi! I really need to lose 10 kilograms in 7 days or less for a special occasion and i was wondering if you could help me or give tips on how to achieve that goal. Thank you!
    The best tip I can give is to think ahead next time and stay fit/healthy throughout the year. Being fit and healthy is a lifestyle -- not something you do at the last minute to go to the beach.
    lose10kgs Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Hi !

You can lose between 10 to 17pounds in the first week itself if you follow this diet chart as advised. However you should try and maintain by having fruits and juices after this diet as there might be chances of gaining the weight back. Go for a half an hour walk in the morning and half an hour walk in the evening. Try some breathing exercising that will help you lose weight soon. Have a look at my websites that provide free diet charts, breathing exercise videos & many free ebooks coming up.

Fastest Weight Loss Techniques

Lose 10 kgs Now..............!

FREE YOGA VIDEOS

You can bookmark my websites as I will be updating few free ebooks in the coming days and lots of free stuff for my visitors.
    Let me know if this was helpful to you.

Thanks,
    Stay Healthy !

DVyas :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me lose it [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm brandon and I'm 15. Now I play football and I want to get into rele good shape. Im 5'9 and 160 pounds. I work out and have muscle but I still am not happy with my body. My stomach seems to get huge every time I eat the littlest things and I dotn want to end up making myself throw up just...

Ways for a teen to lose weight in a week [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a 5'4 girl teen who weighs 139 pounds. On May 17 & 18th, my school is going on a major trip where only certain students go. We go many different places including a water park and the hotel we are staying at has a pool. I am very self-conscious about my body and I need to know if I need...

Why did he lose it? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, my boy and I have been together for a long time, I am 18 and he is 19... there was a situation which I am confused about... sex has never been a topic for him and I until now, we have never had sex or oral sex besides the whole dry sex thing where clothes stay on... the other night when...

I'm going to lose her, how do we get through this? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 and my girlfriend is 25. I have been in a relationship for over three years with my girlfriend and I love her to bits but I have a problem with myself in that I keep going behind her back to go on gay or bi chat sites, not to meet anyone but to chat and arrange a meet but never can go...

Need to lose 20 kgs in 2 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 34, female, india. I'm 5 '8 and weigh 100 kgs. I need to lose at least 20 kgs in 2 months. Please help

View more questions Search