Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jul 8, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Welcome home chery. You have been missed and worried about. We hope that your recovery is speedy and you can come and see all of your family here more often as time allows. Tell Larry to take good care of you when he can and give him a good scratch for me. *hugs*
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 12, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Seriously long time no see Chery, I don't know if you remember me, but man it has been way tooo long... glad to see you back
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 09:38 AM
    As I see yr a blessing for all of us, thank you for answering my question I'm happy there are people like you on this site. God bless you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and still a virgin. And I just started taking these diet pills because I have gained over 30 pounds since being out of high school. I missed my period and I don't know what could have caused it. Please help?

I missed my periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 24yr old ,I have 5yr old girl baby, I missed my periods this month ,which was suppose to be on 10th of feb, its already 10 days , We had sex on 11th and 12th of feb and on 13th I took a pill called pill 72 even then I did get my perios , Today early mrning at around 7am I did a ...

Missed period [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was 7th of Dec. I usually get my periods every 28 days. This would make me due my period on Jan 3rd. It hasn't arrived. My breasts are very soar since the 3rd. They feel heavy and swollen. Normally they would only hurt slightly and just the day before I'd get my period. Today the end...

Missed pill [ 1 Answers ]

If you miss a day of your birth control pill, and have sex later that day, will you automatically become pregnant If your boyfriend ejaculates in you? And if so, will taking 2 pills the next morning prevent you from becoming pregnant? Also, If you douche right after sex, does that increase...

View more questions Search