Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Monitor says no signal
    HELP! I just got my computer back from being "fixed". Now, when I connect it to my monitor the monitor says "NO SIGNAL". I tried 2 different monitors and they both say the same thing. The guy at the computer shop said he had to put in a new graphics card. Could that have something to do with it?

I need help -- I use my computer for my business.

Also, a green light comes on the monitor for a split second, then changes to amber but still says NO SIGNAL.

Thanks!

Sharon :mad:
    ukab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Hi can any advise me, my monitor is showing no NO SIGNAL and I can't go in to change anything. Help
    baroda_trc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon53
    HELP! I just got my computer back from being "fixed". Now, when I connect it to my monitor the monitor says "NO SIGNAL". I tried 2 different monitors and they both say the same thing. The guy at the computer shop said he had to put in a new graphics card. Could that have something to do with it?

I need help -- I use my computer for my business.

Also, a green light comes on the monitor for a split second, then changes to amber but still says NO SIGNAL.

Thanks!

Sharon :mad:
    Dear friend
    Your monitor is working OK problem in your system.cheack your system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor No signal [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, just yesterday I was on my computer (not the one I'm currently on) and I restarted my computer. As soon as it started to load up again, there was no display on the monitor, just a black screen as if the computer was off. Ive tried disconnecting the wires, I've plugged it into a different...

Monitor no signal [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had some power problems,and after that my moniter gave me a message of no signal and my mouse stopped working also the keyboard

No signal to monitor [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I’m not completely lost when it comes to computers, so a friend of mine asked me to fix his computer and I’m completely stumped. He tried to change his keyboard and when he plugged in the new one there was no longer any signal going from the tower to the screen. I replugged the original key...

No signal to monitor [ 3 Answers ]

Haven't used PC for some time. Switched on, however PC monitor shows 'no signal' error message. Tried rebooting, same result. Trying to isolate the problem, I tried connecting up a SUN monitor (suitable for PC) and get error message 'in power save mode. Activate using PC'. At this point, I...

No signal to monitor [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My computer decided to reboot its self last night and when it came back up there was no signal to the monitor. OK - lets check the monitor. I plugged it in to the laptop and all worked well indicating a healthy monitor and lead. Must be the graphics card. Bought a new one - same problem. No...

View more questions Search