Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JulesJC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Psychology and Crime
    Please could anyone help, I'm stuck on a question of my assignment that's due in on Monday, I only have 3 days left to complete this. The question is...

Describe the main research methods used in studying psychology and crime.

Thank you in advance to anyone who could answer this for me, Greatly appreciated

Thanks Jules.xxxxxx:)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 09:16 PM
    No one is going to answer this FOR you.

We do not do people's homework for them, here. We will HELP you, if you can tell us what you already know about this. Maybe we can fill in some gaps for you, but there's no way anyone is going to do this question for you without your input.
    JulesJC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 11:48 PM
    So whats the point in having a Forensic Science ASK QUESTION page then?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 12:04 AM
    For you to ask single specific questions, not for you to ask wide assignment questions.
    obssession13 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJC
    Please could anyone help, im stuck on a question of my assignment thats due in on monday, i only have 3 days left to complete this. The question is ...

Describe the main research methods used in studying psychology and crime.

Thank you in advance to anyone who could answer this for me, Greatly appreciated

Thanx Jules.xxxxxx:)
    What like when studying criminals? Reserch methods when studying crime is based on a lot of different things that's a very broad question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted of a crime [ 3 Answers ]

I am filing out an application for an organization that I used to work for and have filed out an application once before. There are 2 questions that I am unsure how to answer, because I do not recall how I answered them before. Convicted of a Crime/Felony? I was convicted of a crime nearly...

Travel And Crime [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my b/f are hoping to travel to Florida from ireland. He has a prior record for possession of drugs (marajuana) I've heard they won't let you in with a drugs record but I also know people who hae travelled over and let in the u.s... has anyone got any experience with this??

Is it a crime? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really curious, recently, my parents threw me out. (actually about 5 times in the last year). Right now I'm only 17. 4 of the times they threw me out, they didn't provide a place for me to live. Their lawyer told them they didn't have to let me stay there once I was 16. Is this true?

Crime Pays? [ 3 Answers ]

I read this article today on CNet News,and could'nt believe my eyes.Whilst not wishing to sound pro-Microsoft,or anti-Microsoft,I now find myself lost for words.A 'huge' fine,has now been reduced to 225 community service.Without sounding cynical,is this tactical? ...

Charged w/ a crime [ 1 Answers ]

In order for these charges to "stick" the "victim" must enter a formal complaint and in some cases must be present in any and/or all hearings. You also have a legal right to know your accuser, it is part of due process... somewhere among this you must have an idea why and how this has happened. I...

View more questions Search