Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seashell321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Mosquito bites
    Does anybody know of anything besides DEET, that will prevent mosquito bites.
    I hate putting pesticide on my skin, but nothing seems to work. Thanks.

Cindy
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Bounce fabric softener sheets tied to your shorts works for me.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 01:43 PM
    The Skin So Soft lotion products work great! Smell pretty good too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mega bites [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I hope you can help me. I want to know how much you can down load from the internet to get 1 mb. I am going to get 80 MB a month and want to maybe down load some podcasts how much would they use up of those MB

Weird bites [ 5 Answers ]

I read few of your questions on bites but find no answer to my problem.I live in north England.The weather at the moment is very mild.All my family and myself getting up in the morning with very itchy bites look like mosquitos ,but cannot see any mosquitos .I family the mattresses ,did a big wash...

Mosquito Magnet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone own a Mosquito Magnet and is it worth it? I have a 5 acres lot and my backyard is a plantation of pine trees. So yes there is a lot of mosquitos my family loves the outdoor but we are invaded by mosquitos so we keep ourselves indoors. Any suggestions Thanks in advance.

Mosquito bites or bed bugs? [ 6 Answers ]

?? I need advice! Two weeks ago I was at a picnic and seemed to notice a lot of knats around. Two days after the picnic I discovered over 20 bites on my legs which I had an allergic reaction to. Most of both legs were pink, swolen, and hot to the touch. The bites became the size of quarters. ...

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

View more questions Search