Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmaxfcman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Craftsman pressure washer 3000psi 7.0hp
    I have used my washer twice and loved it. Now I go to use it and it runs fine, but no pressure. Is there anything I can do to correct this other than take it in for repair?
    mmaxfcman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaxfcman
    I have used my washer twice and loved it. Now I go to use it and it runs fine, but no pressure. Is there anything I can do to correct this other than take it in for repair?
    My pressure washer has no pressure and is new. Is there something I can do besides take it in for repair?
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Jul 5, 2007, 09:06 PM
    You can try triggering the gun multiple times or turning the water off in mid use and turning it back on. This machine has a flow activated unloader or pressure regulator and needs to be "fooled". The machine is not sensing flow and therefor not building pressure.

If you have replaceable nozzles try a #3.5 this will almost allways cure the problem.

If all this fails take it to the repair facility.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure washer [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to adjust the pressure regulator oin 2600psi troy bilt?

Govenor Spring Replacement on B&S 6.0hp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GENERAC 2300psi home pressure washer with a B&S 6.0hp engine (INTEK 190) and it surges under a load. I sent it to a repair shop and they claimed they couldn't get the Govenor Spring, long story short I got the spring for that engine, now my problem is, what setting do I put the spring...

Briggs & Stratton Pressure washer [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a used B & S pressure washer. It starts up and runs fine. However, I have not been able to pump any detergent through the system. Can someone tell me what I am not doing?

Cold water pressure in shower and washer only [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, As the subject says, I have a huge loss of cold water pressure in my upstairs shower and my downstairs washing machine only. The upstairs and downstairs sinks are all fine (including the sink directly next to the shower in the upstairs bathroom). Taking the shower head off doesn't make a...

What should water pressure be for washer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my washer started "leaking". The repair guy said was from too low water pressure or flow into that "cup" in the washer the water "jets" into (that "cup" is required by law for some reason). Anyway, I'm on a well. I have a water pressure of about 29 to 32 psi (it was higher I think... I'm going...

View more questions Search