Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jul 5, 2007, 12:20 PM
    TV show from the late 70's - early 80's
    Show about an indian that can turn into a wolf (not a werewolf... )... anyone know the title?
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jul 6, 2007, 04:11 PM
    I think "Wolf Lake"
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jul 7, 2007, 07:54 PM
    No... I don't think it is Wolf Lake... I searched and it seems like a recent show. This Indian's eyes glow red and then he gets super human powers, supposedly from the spirit of the wolf...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo Movies late 70's Early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

A movie about a little boy and a drum

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Toys in a store, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been a TV movie, it was about toys in a store trying to get to either santa or the toy dept. I don't think it was a cartoon.

Animated move from late 70's or early 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I've been searching the internet for years trying to find this movie that I watched one time when I was very young. I watched it in the mid 80's, but it could be as old as the 70's. I don't remember much except the end. I do know that it involved two kinds of fairies (I think), a boy and a...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

View more questions Search