Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Skin lightening
    Please l would like the best lightening cream or lotion without any side effects?
    palmssecretusa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Have you tried skin whitening soaps also? The creams and lotions will seem to make u lighter, but whitening soap is also good for regular maintenance between applications.
    zeesh Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 03:40 PM
    I'm currently using a whitening cream having vit c salicylic acid vit k and it iz working really I can c the changes but in addition I'm also using glutathione and vit A pills oral vit c vit k folic acid vit E and using papaya soap also ,I started that 2 weeks back and I'm at least 1 to 2 shade lighter
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 4, 2008, 05:42 AM
    zeesh,

What cream are you using and what sort of results have you achieved ?
    zeesh Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Hey maharani my cream was simple whitening cream but I added vit c vit k and saylisylic acid by myself and now I have also added vit A and vit E in it I'm also surprised it iz working
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zeesh View Post
    hey maharani my cream was simple whitening cream but i added vit c vit k and saylisylic acid by myself and now i have also added vit A and vit E in it i m also surprised it iz working
    How did you add those vitamin in your cream.. the full process.. may I know?

Looking forward to your response

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

Metathione's reputation as advance skin whitener here in the philippines is spreading... Is this safe?what about if you have liver problem?will this help.I've read that this will but hope somebody can vouch also on this... will this also whiten my underarms?

Skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

]hi people,am an african with dark skin.I have a very difficult skin that hardly lightens or respond to lightening creams for to long.either am not using the right product, or down here in africa we are sold bad product because of having no enforced quality standard.please can you advice on the...

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a dark skin colour and I want ot be lighter so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please help me. Thanks evryone

View more questions Search