Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fisan2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Opening a US bank account by a non-resident
    [B]Dear friends,

Greetings to you everyone.I am a Pharmacist of Nigerian nationality presently trying to learn about Google Adsence.

Please in order to facilitate my progress in this novel area of internet business I would like you to tell me the procedures to be followed by an African who is interested in opening a bank account. I look forward to receiving your reply..

Take note that I have never travelled outside my country before hence I need an account I can open without having to leave the shores of my country.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Olufisan
    Opujoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Hi, there are lots of people in your position, due mainly to the patriot act.
    Visit Opujoe.com ...bringing the world to you they solve these kinds of problems for Africans. They have helped many people I know.

Hope this helps.
    rraallvv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Hi,

In this web site http://www.usa2beok.com are showed several ways for getting an US Bank Account for Non US Residents, in the sections “Free US Bank Account” and “Debit & Virtual Cards”.

Regards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Account [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get a bank account after the bankruptcy has been granted?

Old Bank Account [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is being audited by IRS. He needs to locate an old bank account that he had when married. Wife has moved out of state and he does not know how to locate her to find out name of bank in year2000. Is there a way to find out information maybe with your social security number.

Closing bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I am closing a small bank account and putting the remaining $$ in the general cash account. What is the credit side of this entry?

Brokerage account opening with judgement against me [ 2 Answers ]

If I have a judgement against me in Minnesota, can my credit card debts be collected from a brokerage trading account that is going to be opened soon? My checking account was cleaned out in the past and I am unsure about opening a trading account in my name. Thanks for some answers.

Frozen bank account [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, My question is, can my husbands bank account be frozen for a judgement against me. I have a pending judgement against my own credit card, which he was a user, but the account was in my name. I was told to get my own account since they will probably freeze our joint account that I used to pay on...

View more questions Search