Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 5, 2007, 04:01 AM
    LOST doesn't make sense.
    LOST doesn't make sense.
    It really doesn't, I'm confused, all this crap about polar bears, buildings and hidden rooms on deserted islands with russian dolls with diamonds in them hidden in toilets and something killing people and this guy seeing stuff and please please explain it to me before my head implodes don't have time to go back and watch whole series someone please explain LOST to me pleeeassse!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 5, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Well, there isn't enough room on this page to explain everything.
    Your best be is some serious reading.
    Here's some sites to try:
    Lostpedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Main Page - Lostpedia

lost - Google Search
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 04:39 AM
    You need to watch from the start and pay attention its no good skipping episodes and there's a lot to read half way through the second season there was a huge online game so you are never really going to understand it all now there's so much more than just the show.
    If you really want to understand it then you have a lot of work and research to do sorry there really is just too much to explain and it would never make sense anyway from someone else's point of view.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 05:40 AM
    I would also recommend that you start watching from the first series in the first season that way you can understand from the beginning how it came together...

Jul 5, 2007, 06:14 AM
    k, thanks for the advice guys, ill go buy it on dvd lolz and start watching.
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Hehehehehehe good luck get ready for a lot of TV viewing xx

Jul 5, 2007, 06:17 AM
    By the way, curlybenswife, are you in any way, even just remotly, related to curly ben? Or is it just coincidence?
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Funnily enough we are married and have kids together ;) hehehehe

Jul 5, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Lol, cool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about everything, this probably won't evn make sense. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm so confused, I'm 16, jobless, girlfriendless, and questioning my friendship with some of my closest friends. I'm a frequent alcohol and drug abuser, have been for years. I just don't know what to do anymore I can't concentrate, I can't even think of the same thing for more than a minute. I used...

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

Does this make sense to anyone. [ 13 Answers ]

This confuses me, so maybe I should stop thinking about it... Maybe someone can understand it... How can someone tell you things such as "I still have very strong feelings for you", "I am miserable constantly becuase your gone now", "I know im making a mistake by leaving you" and "I still think...

It doesn't make sense [ 4 Answers ]

Our home was remodeled in 1968, at that tome there was a garage under the house, which we closed off and made into a basement. I have no idea how the drains were done. Now, after all these years our basements has water backing up from the drains ( Not the ones for sewage, thank God. What should be...

View more questions Search