Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lmac423 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Animated children's movie from 90's
    I only remember little bits of the movie and I've been searching for about a month to figure out the title of it. Maybe someone's seen it. Because it's driving me crazy.
    the basic plot is this boy floats around on his bed with his pet squirrel, a flying squirrel I guess because it wears a pilot hat. He's trying to find/save this girl. And along the way he runs into this scary troll like thing that smokes a cigar and this guy is the bad guy. He also meets these three bear things. They are three different sizes: large,medium,and small. And the medium and small bear come out of the large bear, like they hide in it's fur. And then the bears go a long with the boy on his bed. I also remember the boys name being something like miko, Nikko, or something sounding like that. I watched it at least ten years ago.

hopefully someone else has seen this movie otherwise it's just a bunch of random facts.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 5, 2007, 01:54 PM
    The movie you're looking for is "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" (1989) excellent movie and one of the most asked about on this site.
    Lmac423 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Thank you so much!
    mr_norrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 08:29 AM
    It's just great to know that I'm not the only one who's been looking for this film. Turns out a lot of other people love it. This is one of the most memorable films from my childhood. I can't wait to see it again. :)
    ShaunsWife Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 05:57 AM
    They also made a nintendo game of this movie and is was so fun. I can't find it anywhere
    seymourwood8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 02:16 PM
    OH MAN! I have been looking for the title FOR AGES! I loved this movie so much as a kid.
    I'm so happy I found this forum haha, I tried explaining it to my boyfriend to see if he knew but he looked at me like I was crazy! Baha, Thanks SO MUCH! :D
    Aluciddreamer03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 12:31 AM
    Oh man! I was lucky enough to find this thread on my first attempt looking. :-) you sure did remember many more details than I did. Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Name of children's cartoon / animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old now, and lately have been wondering what this movie was called I saw when I was a child. I remember vague details and will cite them as best I can. It was about a boy who I believe was going on some adventure. Throughout the movie there was a scene where someone (in a castle/...

90's animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie in the early 90's, no later than 96 I think. The story is about cats and from what I remember there was a cat who had a kitten and they were poor. There was also an evil rich male cat who liked the mom cat. Somehow the little cat got sent away or assumed dead or...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

View more questions Search