Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Suicides My Only Way
    Hey people , this is my first time I post here.. I need your Opinion.. it's a State of danger.

Now about my life.. first m 18 years old , from israel.. I had a worse 2 years ever

Really I don't know how to start this but I'll try.. and sorry for the bad lang .

Now I lost the girl that I loved.. she make to me a lot of problems with people.. lonlay 2 years no friend no 1 help me no 1 hear me can't talk to any 1 Numb from the inside.. m heard brokin , almost dead! Then I lost my best friend don't know how! But this is what happen.. 2 years all the time and my room.. after school sleepn or drunk ot smokn'.. My life.. My pride is broken , it's shame to live moree.. m LOnleeeeeeeeey can any 1 of you guys live 2 years aloneee! No 1 ask.. even my dad and mom always busy and there work .

I think.. that the truly way.. to kill my silf.. but even I did this , is there any care ? Is there any 1 think of me.. the answer thet m sure off.. No !

Tryd' to be myself , can't m dead , just a soul no body..

What I have to do ?

M afraid to kill myself.. pleasssssss god help me why you doing this to mee ?
    I think if just lost that girl and this all friend stay with me that easy to me not alllll
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 4, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Mate, suicide does not bring the freedom from your problems you think it will. Choice is freedom, and all choice is in life.
    Mate, it shouldn't be about whether people care. Don't worry about what they think.
    God isn't doing this to you. He only does good things. Remember, there's a god, and there's a devil.
    If you suicide, you cut short all possibility, all opportunity, all future love, there are people, you haven't met yet, that you have to meet. There's stuff your going to do, that must be done, its part of gods purpose. If you die now, all that will not happen. Who knows, without you around, people might even die because the person they were supposed to meet never met them.
    There's so much good you can do in the world, and there's someone else out there, who you will fall in love with.
    I've been through depression, I've had a small amount of heartbreak, I've contemplated suicide.
    I am still here.
    Don't make the mistake of cutting your life short.
    The world is a good place.
    A coconut Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Yeah, you are right, people don't care, they just care about themselves, so, stop waiting for someone to come out of their way to help you, my friend, help yourself instead, it's nice to have friends and lovers, but it's not necessary, and you owe it to yourself to find the meaning of your existence, by the way, if you want to feel better, it's easy, just help some one else feel better, help some one with bigger problems than you, that will cure your loneliness and sadness, Guaranteed.
    trevordog Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jul 4, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Omg do not kill yourself I'm thinking of you right now I am really so umm you need to maby go do something funn to get it off your mind but pleas do not kill yourself I care about you I really do and god wants you here on this earth spreding his word just think about all the good things in life and if you kill yourself you will no longer have them with you
    Helpneeded101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 06:28 AM
    I know exactly how you feel. I've had suicide thoughts many times. Don't kill yourself because you're wrong. There is one person that loves you.Jesus Christ. You might not think so, but just keep prayin and He will help you.
    Please don't kill yourself.
    God will cry and we don't want that. He loves you with all His heart.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Besides the obvious - get help - I got to agree with Coconut. Helping someone else is the best therapy for getting your mind off your problems, and you just might see your struggles aren't nearly as bad as they seem right now. Meanwhile, you need to talk to someone, a professional, a doctor, therapist, crisis intervention - someone who can and will help.

Life is hard sometimes, but you can choose to live defeated or live victorious in spite of the problems. You do have a purpose in this life and when you find that purpose you will also find joy and fulfillment - but I KNOW your purpose is not to take your own life. Step back, take a deep breath and don't let what others do have so much power over you. God will help you if you seek His help. God has no desire to harm you, He only wishes good for you. He said this in Jeremiah 29:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
    Hang in there, there is ALWAYS hope.

Steve
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 07:03 AM
    The advice you have received above is all good advice.

Please... talk to someone, a rabbi, a priest, a counselor, someone! You need the help of an objective person to get through your struggles sometimes.

Death is an ending, and it's so bloody permanent. There are other options. Please, find someone who is qualified to give you the counseling that will help you.

My prayers are with you.

Jul 8, 2007, 01:44 PM
    I don't know what to say now.. But, really Thanks you all.. I agree with all your options..

I need to help other people to feel alive..

Jul 9, 2007, 06:43 AM
    I went through depression and suicide and stuff, and look at me now, I've been helping others with their issues!
    Experience is powerful.

Jul 9, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Speech is right, no forcing it for us christians. Not that we actuall force it on anyone.
    Love is entirely real, deep and true.
    Life isn't crap with good bits in it, it's a great, awesome thing with a few bad things in it.
    About the love/lust things, in the hebrew language they had 3 words for love
    Raya- friendship
    Ahava- a sort of infatuation love that leads to marriage and commitement
    Dod- sex.
    So you see, they are separate.
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 10:29 AM
    ... 14 years... and... iv'e been through what you are talking about as well... twice... and this time... isn't even over yet... just... talk to people that are easy to talk to... no need to bond... just talk to them when they are willing to listen... if they get fed up or leave... talk to someone else... I don't know... I'm prety much... in almost the same position...

Jul 11, 2007, 04:50 PM
    I think that in some places it mentions "men lying with other men" or something like that, and it is mentioned among people doing adultery and theft and worshipping false idols.(in the bible)
    Even if theology isn't against homosexuality, biology is!
    Our bodies, our instincts, are made for us to have intercourse with the other sex!
    Feelings and stuff towards the opposite sex are hardwired into our very brains.
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 05:29 PM
    The discussions about the Bible are getting off the subject of what the original poster was talking about. Please take that kind of discussion to the Christianity boards rather than take away from the seriousness of what the original poster was asking.

Jul 11, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Yep, all solved, back to mumu
    Mumu, any progress on the issue?
    Talk to us.
    pegw179 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:21 PM
    I just joined today. I hope I'm not too late. Please, please give each day a new beginning. I do know how it feels to hurt so bad... sometimes it hurt to breathe, but trust me, life does get better with time. Each day is different, each day provides you with new opportunities, and yes, challenges. The one phrase that kept me going was "the hotter the fire, the stronger the steel." Please keep on trying and putting one foot in front of the other. Other friends will come into your life, but you have to try to make the effort to go out and meet them. No one is going to knock on your door just to meet you. Stay strong. Every day is different.

Remember, broken roads sometimes take you to just where you should be. It happened to me. Horrible divorce, betrayal, lost everything, a single woman alone in a town with no family to lean on. But, eventually it led me to the man I'm completely in love with, who still gives me that wonderful feeling just when I hear his voice or see him drive in the driveway.

I, myself, if I'm lucky, have approximately 1,230 weeks to live (assuming I make it to 85). I'm trying to make each day a good day and cherish each one. I pray you do the same.

Jul 13, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Yep , thanks you all about this great options.. ;] now m feel lilbit better.. doing what almost say, help other, giv each day a New beginning. The Right way to keep breathn' and maybe to revenge from other how hurt me more .
    I feel empty instide but it's okay I should learn from this Experiment.
    Learn how to be MYSELF , when where is doesn't even matter.
    Thanks , :(

Jul 13, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pegw179
    I just joined today. I hope I'm not too late. Please, please give each day a new beginning. I do know how it feels to hurt so bad...sometimes it hurt to breathe, but trust me, life does get better with time. Each day is different, each day provides you with new opportunities, and yes, challenges. The one phrase that kept me going was "the hotter the fire, the stronger the steel." Please keep on trying and putting one foot in front of the other. Other friends will come into your life, but you have to try to make the effort to go out and meet them. No one is going to knock on your door just to meet you. Stay strong. Every day is different.

Remember, broken roads sometimes take you to just where you should be. It happened to me. Horrible divorce, betrayal, lost everything, a single woman alone in a town with no family to lean on. But, eventually it led me to the man I'm completely in love with, who still gives me that wonderful feeling just when I hear his voice or see him drive in the driveway.

I, myself, if I'm lucky, have approximately 1,230 weeks to live (assuming I make it to 85). I'm trying to make each day a good day and cherish each one. I pray you do the same.
    Yeah , maybe u right.. broken roads sometimes take you to just where you should be.
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Glad to hear you're doing better, Mumu... I was pretty worried about you
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:20 AM
    "The man, who in a fit of melancholy, kills himself today, would have wished to live had he waited a week." - Voltaire
    "In the midst of winter, I found there was within me, an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

Go out. Go do something for someone. Make someone glad that you are in this world. I could never kill myself because I know that by being here I make it a better place for others, no matter how few they may be.

You're in my thoughts.
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 10:13 AM
    I'm glad I didn't kill myself about a week ago, wich I was about a day away from... if I hadn't ended up talking to somebody... who was... well, different from anyone else in my life... and now... I'm more than ever, I'm happy to be alive... mabe not as much as the avarage person... but more than ever before for me. And I'm glad too, that you're doing better, keep it up. And keep moving, just push foreword in life, nomatter what. Just because you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search