Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyler_mcusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Travel from germany to usa
    I am a 20 year old german girl who wants to travel to america for a vacation for a week or two. How to I get the needed passport in order to go, any help is much appreciated, thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 4, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Apply for a passport the way we all have to do wherever we live. Visit your local government office dealing with passports, ask for an application, have a picture done, submit the appropriate personal information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negligible amount of income in Germany [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am F1 student on OPT, citizen of Germany, in the US since 2001. For 2006, I will need to file my taxes for the first time as a resident. Now I read that I need to report my world-wide income. I have some unsubstantial income in Germany (couple of $100 in interest), nothing big, which...

Greer from Germany, 1860s [ 1 Answers ]

I have a good friend whose maiden name was Greer. Her Father's family came from Germany, starting in 1860. The majority of them came to North Dakota, but some settled in Indiana. If you are interested, I can ask her to post here to you.

Goals of Gerd M [ 1 Answers ]

How many goals did the German soccer legend Gerd Müller get in total in his career (both in the Geman "Bundesliga" and the National Team)?

View more questions Search