Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwill63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2005, 04:19 PM
    vibrating weedeater
    I have major vibration in by weedeater. After only afew minutes I have to let turn it off. I can't get any work done it feels like it is going to break into pieces
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2005, 07:43 PM
    Weedeater brand weedeater right? OK, could be the engine isn't secure in place, flywheel has broken a piece off, or is misbalanced, or it was dropped maybe? something's causing it. Is it new, or a couple years of age? When did it happen? If it gets down to you can't fix it or don't know what's going on, get a small engine shop to see the problem, if its too much, these tiny trimmers are fairly cheap to replace rather then fix most of the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pipes vibrating [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, A few things have recently started... 1) Our water pressure system seems to be acting up. When you turn on as faucet, the water pump kicks in. My understanding is the pressure in the tank keeps this from happening until below a certain point. I checked the pressure in the water tank and...

Vibrating pipes when using shower [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been having trouble with my pipes vibrating when using the stand up shower in my condo aprtment unit. To give some background info, my washroom has both a bathtub (with a faucet and two taps, hot and cold) and a separate stand up shower (with a showerhead and two taps, hot and...

Vibrating pipe [ 7 Answers ]

We have a problem with a vibrating pipe located just off the hot water tank (cold line) which goes down into the crawl space and connects to the main water line. It vibrates only when the water isn't being used, mostly at night. Sounds like someone tapping their finger on a table really fast. If...

Vibrating pipes [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a problem with an extremely loud, machine gun type sound in my water pipes whenever someone turned on the hot water too quickly. I would also hear a loud bang noise when any toilet was flushed, when the water would stop flowing in. At first it was fairly random when it would happen...

Vibrating Washer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Whirlpool Duet washing machine on the third floor of my A-frame house. Great machine, but when it goes on spin cycle, the whole house vibrates. It's worse on high, but happens on medium and low as well. We want it to run on high to spin out as much water as possible. Is there...

View more questions Search