juera40 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Probation alcohol testing
    I am wondering if probation do the EtG testing
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Hello j:

If your crime involved alcohol, then I'll bet they will.

excon
    Tessy777 Posts: 191, Reputation: 37
    -

Jul 4, 2007, 07:45 PM
    I agree with excon. A lot of DUI's get the EtG test, but you are usually told to stay away from all products containing alcohol.
    juera40 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 12:27 PM
    How you know
    Tessy 777 thanks for answering my question about EtG but what you do for a living how you know all of this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Testing [ 8 Answers ]

I just found out I have to be tested next Wednesday. What is the difference between the different testing methods? How far back will they be able to tell I've had a drink? I have no plans to go on a Tuesday night bender, but I do have the occasional social drink (1-2 drinks once or twice a week,...

Passing a UA alcohol test on probation [ 26 Answers ]

If I have a few drinks tonight can I still pass a alcohol urine on Monday? I don't know if the probation departments just check the level of alcohol in urine,( can detect alcohol up to 24 hours) or if they do a more extensive test that can detect alcohol for up to five days. Has anyone heard or...

Should Probation Officers Undergo Psychological testing? [ 13 Answers ]

HI! I'm in the middle of doing research for a law firm in Michigan Concerning whether probation officers should be required to under go Psychological testing like police officers do. If anyone has any Comments or stories they would like to share concerning this topic Please feel free, I'm...

Alcohol: 70% or 99%? [ 1 Answers ]

For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?

Beastfeeding and alcohol [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a 7 month old who I am breastfeeding. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind (not that I ever drank much anyway) and my sisters want to take me out this weekend. I was wondering, now that he sleeps through the night am I able to go out and have like 4 drinks with them if...

View more questions Search