Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craigyboy1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 03:46 PM
    80-90's cartoon
    Hi I'm new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!!
    We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the dreamworld couldn't sleep even though he was on lots of matresses.. can anyone please help?
    stamped1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by craigyboy1980
    Hi im new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!!!
    We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the dreamworld couldnt sleep even though he was on lots of matresses.. can anyone please help??
    I think it is Potsworth & Co. that you are thinking of.
    Potsworth and Co - ClassicKidsTv.co.uk.
    tesslovesaof Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by craigyboy1980
    Hi im new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!!!
    We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the dreamworld couldnt sleep even though he was on lots of matresses.. can anyone please help??
    Is that the same one I'm trying to remember?!
    The one with the chinese girl who's skateboard turns into a hoverboard, and another kid can paint really good??

Driving me insane!!
    fluppydogfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 06:44 PM
    I think your thinking of the disney movie- Fluppy Dogs. Look it up on Utube
    jokerman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Its called Potsworth & Co. but I think it was Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dreamzone in america. See what they did there?
    "Potsworth and Co." and "Midnight Patrol" Ingenious.

I was searching for this for ages and no-one else seemed to remember. Also discovered "The Dreamstone" in the same patch of youtubing, with the dream master that has a dog fish thing... majorly amazing.
    jokermandem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Its called Potsworth & Co. but I think it was Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dreamzone in america. See what they did there?
    "Potsworth and Co." and "Midnight Patrol" Ingenious.

I was searching for this for ages and no-one else seemed to remember. Also discovered "The Dreamstone" in the same patch of youtubing, with the dream master that has a dog fish thing... majorly amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80's-90's fantasy cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this fantasy cartoon when I was really young, it would have to be either late 80's or very early 90's... Can't remember much about it except that there was this scene in snow and there were monsters and creatures in it... used to have the video of it so it could even be...

The name of a 90's Cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for the name of a cartoon that I used to watch when I was a kid. The cartoon was very similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but they didn't wear masks and there looked more like dinosaurs or lizards. They did a similar job to the turtles though. I think there were like 4...

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

Mid-90's Cartoon ? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember back in the early to mid 90's watching a cartoon on Fox, WB (now CW), or one of the other semi-major channels (probably not ABC or NBC). It was about this guy who owned a pet shop and when he was out, the pets would "play" and of course, get into trouble. I remember one of the main...

View more questions Search