Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheila413 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 02:12 AM
    Should I wait??
    I would like to know something here if a man that says he loves you and wants to marry you says after 4years let don't see each other what do you and he said wait a year he will be back do wait or give up need help
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 4, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Hello.

Sending you a great Big Hug... Sorry but turn and run. Unless there is a good reason for him to be away for a year. You're a special lady and Mr. right is out there looking for you.

Dennis777
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 07:32 AM
    This will also depend on how you feel about him, If you know your man and you trust him why don't you give him a chance?

Where is he going were he cannot take you? Think about it, if a man is lonely some place far from you the chances are that he will cheat. If he loves you he will come back...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2007, 08:15 AM
    If he needs an operation or going to Iraq, then those are reason to wait. If you don't have a good reason that's plausible... See you, hate ta be you!! Does he have a plausible reason, or needs to soul search?
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 4, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    If he needs an operation or going to Iraq, then those are reason to wait. If you don't have a good reason thats plausible ..................See ya, hate ta be ya!!! Does he have a plausible reason, or needs to soul search??

I argree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To wait or not to wait [ 15 Answers ]

Would you rather date around while waiting for the perfect person to show up, or not date at all until you meet the perfect person?

Should I wait? [ 16 Answers ]

My on and off boyfriend has recently told me that he "needs time" to think. He keeps telling me that he loves me, but he needs time. We began dating in 2003 and broke up in 2005. We have been on and off since then. He is 6 years younger than me. We met and never knew how old we both were until...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I wait? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to get the right bit of advice. Someone help me out here! For the first 10 months of our relationship, my girlfriend and I spent nearly every second together, with only a handful of little picky fights. Nothing big though. I realize that this was a mistake because we had only been...

Should I wait? [ 9 Answers ]

Well see. There is this girl, Sarah. She beautiful and kind and gorgeous. I recently started to have feelings for her. I mean I've asked her "What would you say if i asked you out" before she did say yes. But that was a whole year ago. She likes this guy named Brad. Who is a real jerk to me but...

View more questions Search