Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NisariArun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional
    Hi

Does anybody know
    1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ?
    2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ?
    3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path?

Thanks in Advance.. :)

Mrs.Nisari.Arun
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 02:01 AM
    You can use google to search for any site with the keyword you want to search for. For e.g Search for Tutorial Flash Script CS3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash player [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded flash player and can't find it anywhere on my computer. When you download it does it show in All Programs or where else could I look for it? I have 2 operating systems on here and I have downloaded other programs and couldn't locate them either.

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search