Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boredfroggie Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Movie review needed
    Hey has anyone seen Surf's Up or Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer... I'm tired of paying expensive prices for movies that suck.
    Ravensgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 12:33 AM
    boredfroggie, I've seen the fantastic four and thoroughly enjoyed it. Admittedly it isn't as good as the first but I don't think any sequel can be because you already know the characters. The human torch makes the movie and the scenes at the end are awesome, but that's just my opinion. Ravensgirl.
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:06 PM
    FF4 is OK... could have been better... and I am a marvel comics fan from day one!!
    sanleg Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by boredfroggie
    hey has anyone seen Surf's Up or Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer... I'm tired of paying expensive prices for movies that suck.
    Saw Surf's Up and it is entertaining but can definitely wait to be rented on dvd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE help me figure out what movie this is... It has to be an 80's movie although it could be very, very late 70's (78 or 79)... All I remember is that it was about a little boy (maybe 8-10) who lived with his grandparents and his grandmother asked him to go to the corner store to buy...

Movie from 12 or more years ago- title needed. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was a kid... and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It was about this brother and sister who were playing in an attic and they found this crystal... And they said something and it took them to this magical place with puppets... one of them was named...

Freedom to Facism movie review [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone see this movie yet? Can anyone give a review of this movie? Do you have any thoughts on this? Dear Readers: "Oh, my, I had no idea!"

Weird Sci-Fi Movie Title Needed! [ 7 Answers ]

This movie was late 70's- early 80's. The one part I can vividly remember is people putting on goofy jumpsuits, climbing into a huge "astrodome" in front of thousands of people and floating into the air until they were vaporized. The gist was that the crowds and the participants all thought that...

Help with making movie needed! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm from Poland and I'm making short 3D computer animation. I'm looking for some help in recording voice. It should be some british english accent voice. If someone will want to help me I will deliver him a short text to record. Nothing complicated - several lines simulating some voice of radio...

View more questions Search