Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmt2358 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Car Stereo unlock codes
    I have a 92 Honda Accord, one of the battery cables was taken off now my the stereo in the car has the word CODE on the display. How do I find out what the code to unlock it is. I bought the car used so it doesn't have the owners manual with it anymore. Can anyone tell what I need to do please, to find the code so I can unlock it? Thanks
    canbeefixed Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2007, 06:57 PM
    If your car stereo , is an original factory deck , call any Honda Dealership , you may need to go in and show proof that the car is yours. From the serial or Vin # at bottom left coner under the windshield , they can provide you with the access code to unlock your stereo
    korn6958 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmt2358
    I have a 92 Honda Accord, one of the battery cables was taken off now my the stereo in the car has the word CODE on the display. How do I find out what the code to unlock it is. I bought the car used so it doesn't have the owners manual with it anymore. Can anyone tell what I need to do please, to find the code so I can unlock it? Thanks
    Look inside on the glove box sometimes they can be found there if not u will have to go to the dealership to get it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio Unlock Codes [ 24 Answers ]

I tried to install a new radio into my girlfriend's car last night but had to give up and put the old radio back. As the power was disconnected the radio is now locked and awaiting the unlock code. Trouble is - this is a 2nd hand car and I couldn't see the unlock code anywhere :( Does anyone...

Unlock code for car radio [ 1 Answers ]

I change the battery on my 2002 mitsubishi mirage and the radio needs a code to come on,help.

Unlock/subsidy codes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a motorola v180 cell phone . My provider was cingular.Now it is Tmobil. I ruined my tmobil phone so I tool the sim card out and put it in the old cingular phone but when I power up it asks for the subsidy code. I am told by Motorola that the subsidy code is different than the unlock code...

View more questions Search