Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jul 3, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Favorite Movie quotes
    What is your favorite movie quote? Mine is from "True Romance". James Gandolfini just beat up Patricia Arquette. Before he is about to kill her, he hesitates to tell her how hard his first murders were. First one was tough.. he got sick. Second one was no picnic. Then he says, "Now I just do it to see their expression change."
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jul 5, 2007, 12:19 AM
    "Fill your hands, you son of a b!tch", John Wayne from True Grit.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2007, 12:23 AM
    There is no spoon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure washing quotes [ 11 Answers ]

What to charge per sq ft to pressure wash a building and parking lot.

Funny quotes [ 4 Answers ]

These all aren't done by the same person and most of them don't have an author; but anyway... ENJOY! Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. My homework is like a juicy steak -- rarely done. I never let schooling interfere with my education --Mark Twain One of...

I want to find my favorite childhood movie. [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I used to watch a children's movie that could have been produced in the late 1980's or 1990's with a basset hound dog I think named Barney and the little kids drew a map of their own world and were then brought into that world with puppets that sang songs. I can't remember the...

Favorite vacation [ 16 Answers ]

What was your favorite vacation? Why? Would you go there again? For myself, I'm not sure what was my fav, but I used to live in Hawaii, so it was like being on vacation every weekend. I still enjoy visiting there. The reasons are: the people, the weather, the food, the outdoor lifestyle, the...

Pressure washing quotes [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know how to charge on pressure washing a wood fence? Is there some type of sq foot price.

View more questions Search