Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Do you think that two people who were enemy will become a couple
    Do you think that two people who were enemy will become lovers?

I mean a guy and a girl who hate each other before will turn into a couple?:confused:

Thanks...

I mean is that possible, or common? :rolleyes: Any story or experience?:p
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 3, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Hmm...

Well, if they REALLY hate each other, then probably no...

... unless the anger stems from some unrequited love. Like if the guy is mad at you because you flirt with every guy except him, and then suddenly he starts liking you; that would work...

Why do you ask? :)
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Hmm...

Well, if they REALLY hate each other, then probably no...

...unless the anger stems from some unrequited love. Like if the guy is mad at you because you flirt with every guy except him, and then suddenly he starts liking you; that would work...

Why do you ask? :)
    I think it's quite sexy if two enemies become lovers, I found that hot in movies,lol. When a guy kisses a girl but the girl pushes him away... don't u like it?;) it's kind of boring if u just do what a guy wants to do... :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Best Friend , My Worst Enemy. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. You see. I have a Good friend ever since 3 years ago but over time I began to change my impression towards him , the way I treat him. Everything changed. I don't want to name him so I am calling him "J" for the moment. Back like 3 years ago, we used to be the best of buddies. We would often...

Emboldening our enemy [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: If you were an insurgent who wanted an invading army OUT of your country, what would piss you off the most?? I don't know about you, but at the top of my list would be the announcement by the president of the invading country, that they're going to stay in my backyard just as long as...

!Showtime people! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok The Goth girl is willing 2 hang out with me but... "She Said Treat Me Right". I never dated a Goth girl before. But the past relationships I have worked out well. Any suggestions on where to bring the Goth girl 2 eat, a good movie 2 watch etc... By The Way Her Name Is ;) Jenny;) . I got some...

View more questions Search