Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plabbe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Gmc timming
    Hi everyone I have another ?I can't find what the timming should be set a in 1982 gmc 1500 with a 350 engine automatic tranny.
    Thanks in advance.
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 05:19 AM
    The order is on the stock intake manifold. It is 1,8,4,3,6,5,7,2
    Vandy-1 Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Jul 4, 2007, 12:21 AM
    You will have to look in a repair manual but 8 degrees BTDC should be very close.
    Hvacservicetech gave the correct firing order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gmc truck [ 2 Answers ]

My 1982 gmc truck won't start sometimes and will stalled sometimes.When it decide to stall on the road or just iddling its just as f the motor died no missing or no noise of anykind its just dead.When it doesn't start I only fires once when I release the key and it sounds like a little back fire...

Timming on a ford gt mustang [ 1 Answers ]

I Recently Had My Plugs Changed. Afterwards IT STARTED making aTerriable Pinning And Klanking Sound From My Engine. It Sounds Like My Lifters , Its Like When You Shift Into The Wrong Gear On A Five Speed The Noise The Engine Makes That's What It Sounds Like . It Doesn't Do It When Idled But When...

Gmc pickup [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 1982 gmc 1/2 ton pick up. The transision will not shift out of low gear. When you hit around 15 or 20mph and shout off the gas it is like it goes in to nuturl. Years ago when this hapend I changed the "vacum modulator" and I would be off again. I looked EVERY WARE on the...

View more questions Search