Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshmart69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2005, 01:36 PM
    Weed Eater
    I have a Weed Eater Featherlite. I bought one of those replacement heads for it. How do I get the old head completely off?
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2005, 07:37 PM
    The trimmer head? you hold the top part, its hexed and you can put a pair of pliers on it, and turn the head off, its threaded to come off.. and to put a new one on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weed Eater [ 6 Answers ]

I have a WeedEater Featherlite Plus trimmer. I have had it for about three years. It has worked wonderfully well, until the last time I used it, and even then it ran. My problem is that the last time I cranked it, the rope did not retrieve, or get pulled back in to where it is supposed to be. ...

Loading line for a weed eater [ 5 Answers ]

Looking at the bottom of a single line weed eater, do you load the line clockwise or counterclock wise so it will lengthen when you tap the ground?

How to load feed in weed eater [ 3 Answers ]

I don' know how to put the line in the weed eater. Can someone help? Thanks.

Feather lit weed eater [ 2 Answers ]

I have a feather lite weedeater. It won't prime... it acts like the hoses are hooked up backward? They seem to fit correctly... could something be pluged up to keep the gas from flowing into the prime bulb?

Craftsman weed eater Older one [ 2 Answers ]

It is a 26.2cc Model 358.798130 Serial D3563021 I replaced the fuel line, it is a one (1) fuel line feed to carburater. It ran for aminute or so. Is there a print on this model I can get. Sears wants about 85 dollars to fix. I can buy another one for less than a 100 dollars, and Harbor frieght...

View more questions Search