Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkurko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Behind knee pain
    I am currently having pain behind my right knee and at the same time my right foot
    Feels numb and some pain - what may cause this?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Two possibilities are pressure on a nerve or some kind of circulatory problem. Both are important and can get worse. The solution might be as simple as doing some exercises. If it's nerve related, the numbness and pain in our foot is a kind of neuropathy or paresthesia. You might look at wrongdiagnosis.com to get some more ideas. If something basic is causing the problem, like you are getting type 2 diabetes, you need to know about it. It could be important or no big deal. I would see a doctor and not allow them to dismiss you until you feel satisfied that you know why it's happening and have a treatment. Good luck!

PS. I have the same, but I also have severe back problems and a spinal fusion and the doctors have told me to try to control the neuropathy. But other things can cause tingling in your foot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee injury, helping with the pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am 20 years old and when I was around 12 I had a major rock climbing accident. I lost my footing, the rocks below me gave out and I was on my way down the cliff. I snapped tendons and ligaments in my knees and have had to deal with a good amount of pain since then and I have been told by...

Knee problem [ 4 Answers ]

The other day I had gone to sit down and my knee poped. I felt a lot of pain when going to get up or walk up and down stairs, I almost felt like I would pass out. I was at my high school at the time and only had two more blocks left, not wanting to have to walk across the whole school for the nurse...

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

Knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 7 weeks into a knee injury. I fell from 3 feet up on top of a wood bench going through the seating part catching my leg in the frame clipping my knee just below the kneecap and hyper extending as I rolled at the same time. I had a mri and x-rays at 4 weeks and was told that the lcl and meniscus...

View more questions Search