Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shamy Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2007, 03:47 PM
    No pleasure during sex
    Hi , I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and we have sex regularly. The problem is I'm finding it reali hard 2 get turned on but I don't understand because I think my boyfriend is very sexy. When I do get turned on (once in a blue moon)i still don't enjoy the sex. Sex is constsntly painfull and I don't know what to do about it. I have near to no desire 4 sex now because of all the pain its causing me.I reali want to enjoy sex with my boyfriend because I love him and want him to know that he is a great lover. His tried all sort of things and done loadsa research but the problem isn't him, its me. We have tried other things like fingering but I hate it.. I also hate touching myself because I feel nothing from it.
    How can I improve my sex drive and how do I enjoy the intimacy?
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 2, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Hello Shamy.

The first question is, why does it hurt. It could be a medical problem or as simple as using a lube.

My experience has shown me that a Lady starts her excitement in her mind then the excitement spreads to her body. If your not being fulfilled sexually mentally then your body is going to not respond.

If you want to look into this deeper let me know but in an open area like this we can't really talk openly.

Dennis777
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 04:16 PM
    How old are you and not to be too nosey have you seen a doctor about the pain??

Jul 3, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello Shamy.

The first question is, why does it hurt. It could be a medical problem or as simple as using a lube.

My experience has shown me that a Lady starts her excitement in her mind then the excitement spreads to her body. If your not being fulfilled sexually mentally then your body is going to not respond.

If you want to look into this deeper let me know but in an open area like this we can't really talk openly.

Dennis777
    Erm I don't know why it would be painfull. I've had a few bad sexual experiences in the past and I don't know if their playing a part in this.I don't think lubricant is the problem because when my partner does seem to get me wet (lol)it still hurts. I do think its a lot to do with the mental part though because during intimacy my mind switches off and the idea of having sex becomes of no interest to me. I don't understand this because how can I be interested one minute and uninterested the next. I also seem to find myself tensing a lot of the times, I can't seem to let myself go but I feel 100% free and confident around my boyfriend.I would like to look into this please.

Jul 3, 2007, 01:39 PM
    No I haven't, I don't want to go to my gp so where else could I go?
    Nate2356 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Maybe it's a problem from your past. Women that have been abused in someway or another have a problem being intimate. Be honest with yourself. If it's not physically wrong then its mentally. Talk with someone you trust.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 6, 2007, 09:57 PM
    OK girl how old are you and why are you doing this before marriage? Lol I believe that's wrong but oh well everybody is different as to your need for advice. Did you ever think the problem was with you and not him? U could have a literal medical problem and should ask a doctor. And if things continue like this its simple he just isn't the guy for you. Maybe consider the phrase " plenty of fish in the sea" it might be more useful than you thought. Respond if you want

Jul 7, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AandZ4ever
    ok gurl how old are u and why are u doing this before marriage? lol i beleive thats wrong but oh well everybody is different as to ur need for advice. did u ever think the problem was with u and not him? u could have a literal medical problem and should ask a doctor. and if things continue like this its simple he just isnt the guy for you. maybe consider the phrase " plenty of fish in the sea" it might be more useful than u thought. respond if u want
    Lol were ingaged if it helps. He is the one for me I no it. The problem is me but I don't know what 2 do about it. I will go 2 talk a doctor soon. And as for there's plenty of fish in the sea, there's a lot more to our relationship than just intamacy. I've had this problem eith my ex boyfriend too.
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Jul 8, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Need much foreplay and maybe he needs to be more gentle. Also maybe try astroglide suppose to be better than KY
    Kiana122 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 11:51 PM

I have the same problem! I am completely in love with my boyfriend, and I know that's an important part of enjoying sex, but there is nothing...
    It's really disappointing and I get depressed from it. I have never experienced ANY sexual pleasure. I also can't really get turned on but I don't know why I think my boyfriend is really sexy.

But reply to this it would be nice to hear from someone w/ the same problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pleasure during sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am a female who experiences no pleasure during sex or oral sex. I only get aroused during kissing or touching before sex happens. I get pleasure from masturbation. I always fake like I am enjoying myself during sex, but I feel no arousal. Is there something wrong with me?:( I want to feel the...

No pleasure during sex? [ 29 Answers ]

I don't understand what I am doing wrong, because I feel absolutely NO pleasure when I am having sex. I recently lost my virginity to him but I'm past the sex hurting me, and now I feel nothing, no pain but no pleasure. This has been going on for some time and it's making me lose interest in sex...

Girlfriend finds no intimacy or pleasure in sex, I do [ 5 Answers ]

I am a male. I'm 20 years old. My girlfriend is female, and she is about to turn 20. My girlfriend of two and a half years says she does not find intimacy in sex, whether it is intercourse, oral, hand jobs, etc. She says she finds intimacy only in holding each other and talking. I, on the other...

No Pleasure [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've been having sex with this one girl. This is the 1st girl I've been having sex with and she is a wonderful girl to me. The thing is, I don't feel anything while have sex. I do have condom on and I still don't feel a single thing. Even when she does give me head (Though she is not very...

Pleasure-less [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I don't know if I should name this a problem(only me) or is it just normal (it happens to everyone).. But I think that my condition is really weird for me as a 21 years male.. It is like if I used all the pleasure I have , and now nothing seems to be enough to give me the pleasure and...

View more questions Search