Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugsly13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Lawn Chief Riding Mower
    Could any one tell me if my riding lawn mower "Lawn chief" needs gauge wheels on the deck? Thank you
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 09:41 AM
    If You Have The Holes To Mount Them On The Deck Then I Would Put Them On, If Not Then I Wouldn't Worry About It.
    Please Rate My Answers.
    Thanks,
    Mowerman2468
    Walleyehunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 05:22 AM
    I need to know how to put belt on mowing deck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Lawn Chief riding mower [ 6 Answers ]

Two wires got disconnected from our riding lawnmower. I need to know where the 2 red wires are supposed to go. The longer red wire is hooked to the key or kill switch and the shorter red wire is hooked to the solenoid. I think the shorter wire is for ground. The mfg. # is 0048 and the model # is...

Lawn Chief Riding Mowers [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I purchase a spark plug for our riding mower? My husband misplaced the spark plug that was in the mower.

Lawn chief mower won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Have a lawn chief mower that won't start. I think it is the ignition switch and not the connectors behind it. When I turned the key to run the light came on but wouldn't turn over like it did minutes before. I probably would have a hard time finding a replacement ignition switch. My question would...

View more questions Search