Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 2, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Crossed eye
    If u wake up one day one eye is red crossed with double vision in that eye , headache on that side and twitches all over the body, what does that mean? Oh I forgot, sleeping more than 16 hours a day.
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Jul 2, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Well it could be a possibility for a brain tumor? Crossed eye balls, twichy, headache. ITs possible But I CAN be wrong . Best bet, go see a docotr if it continues,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 04:25 PM
    It is NOT a brain tumor. But you should have this checked out by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crossed wires [ 1 Answers ]

My husband tried replacing a light fixture in our dining room today. It is a ceiling mount chandelier that we were replacing with a similar fixture. The wires on the fixture were not different colors like on ceiling fans he had replaced in the past. When he got all the wires connected and turned...

What breed is my dog crossed with [ 5 Answers ]

Hi was just wondering if anyone knows what my staff puppies are crossed with? Thank you. http://13-11-06_1924

Can someone tell me what some people who crossed over need to say [ 2 Answers ]

Some very close people have crossed over I was wondering if they wanted to say something why did I loose my house in a fire and why was I brought back here why did I have to misscarages and is there any more children in my future what is in the future for the children I have will my luck ever...

Fingers crossed! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... I may be just getting excited too soon... which I often do but something new is going on... yesterday I noticed when I went to the bathroom that I had a light pink discharge... but it was only when I used the bathroom... then last night I had some very light spotting... I am an 8 day heavy...

I want to find out what my dog is crossed with [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site... but I was hoping someone would be able to help me cause my best friend (my dog) passed away recently and we never got to find out exactly what breed he was. All we were ever told was that he was a Border Collie cross. Can anyone please help me, we think he may have...

View more questions Search