Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Computer program conflicts?
    Okay I have been having lots of problems with msn. It is constantly closing, have to continually sign in and then it would sign out and it is never ending battle.

Could there be other programs interfering with messenger. I have windows xp.

I was also wondering that if I save all my pictures and musics on a cd, would it be worth just scrubbing the whole disk and starting brand new?

Thank you in advance.

Joe
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Oh and I am limited to upgrades because in today's world standard my computer is a dinasour lol.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Have you done your basic maintenance, spyware, A/V etc. Check your firewall to see if it is conflicting?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 07:33 PM
    I have done the basic maintenance, spyware etc. I will check my firewall right now to see if that is conflicting. Thank you Scott.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer program/windows movie maker [ 8 Answers ]

I created a "video" on windows movie maker which came preinstalled on my dell laptop. It was slow going but finally finished the thing... only to realize that it won't budge. Won't burn, won't forward in an email etc.. all the options available for it. I have no clue what to do or if I can do...

Want to write program to create computer driven car [ 4 Answers ]

How hard would it be to write a program that takes input from 4 wireless high-speed digital video cameras and use it to be able to drive a car? My idea is to write this program, put sensors on the manual controls, and use RC servos to control controls. Use the sensors slaved to another comuter in...

Computer Program for New School [ 6 Answers ]

I help run a new private school for dental assistants, and we are having to keep all of our information manually. How do I write a program to keep up with student information, grades, transcripts, payments etc. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Technical Computer Program Documentation [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, There is a type of document that one creates in a programming company to document all elements of a created computer program. I remember learning that in high school but I can't find my notes. Does anyone know what is the structure of that type of document?? Thanks for any help lent! ;D...

Graphic Program Slows Computer [ 6 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP with 1 GB RAM but when I close down a graphics program after using it, I find the computer runs very slowly and I must reboot before I can continue to use it? Is there some work that has been stored during the operation of the graphics program that I can clear out so I...

View more questions Search