Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtralhao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Leviton PR180 without switch
    I purchased the Leviton PR180 and I would like to know if I can install without the switch. Could you please send to me the diagram?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo Tralhao
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 06:59 PM
    You can install it in place of the switch.
    Is it Black. Red, White, and Green? If so, connect black to hot, red to light, and if no white, need to pull white to
    Sensor Location. Green is ground.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 07:23 PM
    If it is the 3 way, then:
    http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibcGe...BE&appName=IBE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Leviton 3 way motion sensor switches [ 17 Answers ]

Have done a search and found another post with the same question, but no info on the reslution of the problem. I put in a stairwell to the basement with a landing and 90 deg turn. I have installed a light fixture above the landing to light the stair well and want to control it with motion...

How to wire a Leviton PR180 [ 27 Answers ]

Hello, I purchased the Leviton PR180 to wire into a 3-way switch installation. My setup is exactly like the wiring diagram in the instructions, but I cannot get the #1 switch (original 3 way switch) to turn the lights on after the motion detector has timed out and turned off the lights. I...

Leviton 3 way sensor [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 sets of wires with 3 wires at each location. I know which wire is the hot wire coming in (only 1wire at box #1). Other than that I'm not sure where to connect the other wires?

Can you use 2, 3-way Leviton PR180 motion sensors together? [ 17 Answers ]

I am thinking of ventilating 2 separate bathrooms with one attic-mounted Panasonic inline fan. I wanted to install a timer in bathroom A and a timer in bathroom B to control the fan. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a 3-way timer. The idea of using 2 timers in a parallel circuit crossed...

Questions on wiring up a Leviton PR180 Motion Activated Switch [ 1 Answers ]

Newbie here - hopefully you guys can give me some help on a wiring question. I have two boxes - box 1, which is where I would like to put the PR180, has the following wires: Hot, Traveler A and Traveler B. Box 2, which is where the normal 3-way switch is, has Traveler A, Traveler B and what I...

View more questions Search