Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixiequeen001 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I'm 16 and I've never been kissed
    I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a guy that I'm crazy about I always act different and usually mess it up. I can't act like myself around guys that I like and I don't think that that is normal. I sort of become obsessed with being around the guy that I like. Iknow that's a turn off being too clingy, but I can't help it. Someone help!! :(
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Same age, same problem.
    I know what you mean, I always act like a totally different person around the guys that I like and the only ones that actually like me back are the kind of guys I would never be interested in.
    I think you just have to keep in mind that you have to act like yourself around that guy or else you're going to hate yourself later on. I know it sounds stupid, but you just have to get in through your head that if you're yourself, guys will be drawn to you.
    eaca1234 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Me too!
    See the thing is I don't care that much but it's embarrassing. And I know it's shallow to say that people would judge me on how far I've gone with a guy (or haven't) but they do.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Hey darlin! Here is a posting from someone in your same situation - only a year younger... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ng-179798.html

Basically, no, that's not wrong. It will happen when it's perfect. You'll get that first kiss when its right :) Don't worry about it!

It's perfectly normal not to feel like you can act like yourself when you're around a guy you like... I'm a teenage-girlhood-survivor and I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. The best thing I can tell you is not to worry. Don't worry about what a guy thinks about you when you are being yourself... because... the guys that are worth it are going to love you for who you are, not what you look like, or how you smell, or if your hair is shiny.

Just be you. And you'll find that perfectly, amazing, wonderfully sweet, drop-dead-gorgeous, knight in shining armor out there JUST FOR YOU! :)

Keep your chin up, hon! :)
    al1012 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 7, 2008, 04:15 PM
    I am the same age and had the same prob... but I got a girlfriend not and we had are first kiss like 2 weeks after we started dating...
    Sorry but if you can't find a guy that likes you bucause you are yourself then don't try to date him...

Sorry but I am skinny and my girlfriend is skinny but I don't like her bucause she is skinny . I like her bucause she likes me for who I am not because of me body or how I look and the same thing why I like her she act her self around me

But you need to find 1 that likes you for who you are and not how you look
    pnkydo123 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 02:19 PM

I have the same problem. I just turned 16 a week ago and I have never kissed a guy. All of the guys that like me are kind of weird. I was sexually harassed by a guy who was like obssesed with me. Just try to be patient that right guy will come along soon enough and when you do kiss it will be really nice and special because you waited.
    ii joey ii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Don't worry about being clingy the girl I'm dating right now I met her at the beginning of 8th grade and she was so clingy she always wanted to be righ next to me and finally I just gave it a chance so I started dating her and now I have been with her for 1 year and 3 months and I love her more than anything in this world... and don't worry about being kissed your only 16... I bet you will be kissed by the end of the year don't worry about it... u seem pretty cool if you want to talk hit me up on my email... [email protected]
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 09:55 AM

I know the feeling. I have very few female friends, I just get along and relate to guys so much more. I started hanging out with the guys when I was 14 years old. I never slept around, and I didn't have my first kiss until I found my one and only. I knew he was the one, and I had my first ever kiss on my 18th birthday- we're now engaged- he's my only boyfriend, my only fiancé, and I gave my first kiss to him. Your first kiss is a gift to "the one." Save it for him, and don't feel the pressure to get physical with guys before marriage- it's not worth it.
    jordyadele Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Oct 28, 2009, 11:14 PM

I'm glad that you haven't kissed anyone yet! You can't just give out kisses to anyone that asks! They have to be special. I had my first kiss when I was 18 and I don't regret it at all because I saved it for the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. We are committed to each other! Your kisses should be special too. Don't fret over being 16 and never having kissed anyone. A lot of us have been in the same boat and maybe your man hasn't been kissed by a gal either! Maybe you both can save your first kisses for each other... you just never know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never Been Kissed... [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and believe it or not I have never been kissed. I haven't even been in a relationship. I have never had a boyfriend. It's really depressing because all of my friends are always talking about their boyfriends. I think that I'm attractive. I know that it is partly my fault because it is really...

My girlfriend kissed a girl! [ 18 Answers ]

:eek: I have been with my girlfriend for four years. I am 27 and she is 24. Never in that time has she shown any indications that she wanted to kiss another girl or view other females in a sexual fashion. Also, in 4 years neither of us have cheated and we trust each other completely. She got...

Kissed a drunk girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I kind of have a problem. I was the DD for my friends party last weekend. Everyone, well, but me was drinking. Some girls came over, and we danced and had fun for hours. I was dancing and went over to some girls. A really cute girl I hadn't seen for a long time kissed me and we danced....

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

View more questions Search