Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chalupa67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2005, 05:37 PM
    Should I tell her how I feel?
    I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I haven't called her in a month and then one day she stopped by my work to ask where the elks lodge was in my town because she was going to see a band play there. When I got home from work I called her up for the first time and she seemed kind of happy to hear from me and I was like yea I was going to go to the show and she was like Ill come right now and we can go together. So I feel like she still likes me because she was acting really jittery there like she wanted to tell me how she feels, because I think she still likes me but she just doesn't want to get involved wit a boyfriend again. I don't know if I should call her up again or not call her anymore. I really just want to tell her that we should hang out sometime so I can tell her how I feel but every time she says she is going to hang out with me she ends up calling me and telling me she can't go for some reason or another. I think she is nervous to tell me how she feels because it hurts her to see me because she loves me but she doesn't want to get involved. So should I tell her that I love her?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2005, 09:09 PM
    No, no, no... tough lover here Pal...

She keeps blowing you off. A woman would jump through HOOPS for you if she had a high interest level.

I think there is another guy. Seriously. She would be with YOU if she wanted to woman. "I don't want a boyfriend" - means she doesn't want to date you.

No chance in hell you should tell THIS girl you love her. Guys SHOULD NEVER do this for well over a YEAR in a LONG TERM relationship.

STOP CALLING HER for at least 2 months. FIGURE OUT what pushed her away... I bet 100% you called too much, e-mail, text - woman HATE THAT. You sound VERY needy - woman hate that! If she calls you GREAT.

You're just asking for further massive punishment. I'd move on - LEARN about attraction and what causes it.

Go to these sites and learn about woman:

www.askmen.com - read EVERY article on dating. Every article!

www.doubleyourdating.com - buy the book

www.sosuave.com - read EVERY article

You're being WAY too much of a nice guy.
    chalupa67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2005, 07:57 AM
    Thanks dude Ill take this advice and see how it works out
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2005, 08:26 AM
    Seriously - YOU CAN NEVER convince a woman to like you - ever. She has to have feelings for you. It's NOT logic. IF she had feelings for you she would jump through hoops to be with you.

If you chase a woman, she will usually run.

YOU have to be the prize... not her. I think you have this woman on a pedestal.
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 29, 2005, 02:31 PM
    Don't crawl
    Listen don't tell her nothing don't let her screw with your mind you're the man she is just one of thousands out there dump her and find a better woman .dont crawl you got to realize that a man who has to crawl is a loser

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

Often feel ill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Five weeks a go I left a very stressful job where I was working 70 hours a week and ever since I keep feeling unwell. I don't know if the two are related. I feel ill for a week or so, then OK for a few days, then ill again. When feeling unwell, the symptoms are mild but noticeable. I feel...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

View more questions Search