Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club?
    I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2007, 06:58 AM
    There was a theatrical movie based on the book series made in 1995. There was also a TV series in 1990. Those are the only two I could find through IMDB.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a Chess Club? [ 21 Answers ]

:cool: :rolleyes: Hi, I am very fond of playing chess and would like to start a club where others who share the same passion can get together and play in real life (not over the internet). I live in India and am not a professional Chess player, only play it for its beauty and a hobby. I'm sure that...

Club song name [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of a club song that only consists of the word down?

Club photo [ 6 Answers ]

I have all of my photo albums on a web sight called club photo & I can no longer bring up the sight. Has anyone else had this problem?

Night club [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was kicked in the head by a bouncer after being thrown out of a bar. He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being aggressive until challenged by the bouncers. Does he have a claim?

View more questions Search