Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkaline Posts: 61, Reputation: 20

Jul 2, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Book on Prevailing Wages?
    Does anyone know of a published book that lists the prevailing wages for different careers (both private and public)?

Possibly something from the Department of Labor or some other "famous" or "trusted" resource?

I've been looking around on the net and I haven't been able to find something yet that could be considered a reliable source.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Social security wages, medicare wages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in the US on F-1 visa. I have filed federal tax returns twice and NY state tax returns once preciously. Both times my W-2 did not show social security wages or medicare wages (and the tax withheld for each of these). However, this year my W-2 shows figures on...

Salary and wages [ 1 Answers ]

Differentiate between salary and wage

Wages [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried teacher at a small charter school on a reservation. I would like to know if it is legal to deduct money from my paycheck if I am 15 minutes late, even though I might work hours beyond my scheduled work hours? Also is it legal to require salaried employees to sign in and out as well...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.