Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Choose from only one of those
    OKay, say...

There are two girls standing in front of you.

Both of them are smart and pretty...

U must pick only one:

A: more intelligent than the other one

B: more beautiful than the other one

AS I said before, both of them are great(beautiful and intelligent), but one is better than the other in either way.

Guys, which one will you pick/choose as your girlfriend or wife.

Thank you! Be honest please
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 06:22 AM
    I'm not a guy but pick the one you would like to spend more time with. I know you would probably say that you can spend your time with both but I'm sure deep down you know exactly who you'd rather be with. It sounds cheesey but it's all up to you.

Jul 2, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Everyone must pick one of the two please!I aprreciate all the comments but please PICK ONE OF THE TWO besed on your true analysis.
    Thank you.

Jul 2, 2007, 06:42 AM
    On one hand the more intelligant one you would have to learn more things together. On the other the pretty one you will have more to teach her. Would you rather be a teacher or a classmate. (WORST metaphor EVER!)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 06:49 AM
    The more intelligent one. Beauty fades, eventually. Intelligence doesn't.

Picking someone on those qualifications alone is dumb, though.

(I'm female, btw)

Jul 2, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vball43
    On one hand the more intelligant one you would have to learn more things together. On the other the pretty one you will have more to teach her. Would you rather be a teacher or a classmate. (WORST metaphor EVER!)
    Very good comparison! Very good... but what would u pick if u were a guy then? ;)
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 2, 2007, 06:52 AM
    I would pick the smarter one
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Jul 2, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Spend the night with both, and then decide based on that.

Or just keep both of them.

Jul 2, 2007, 06:57 AM
    It depends if you're a sensitive guy go with smarts. If you're a dumb jock go with pretty either way I'd choose classmate.(smarts) Wait wait wait which one cares about you more?

Jul 2, 2007, 07:09 AM
    If both of them care about me, they are both smart and pretty. It is just one is beeter than the other on one way. They are really good girls, both of them. One is slightly more intelligent and the other is slightly more attractive.

Jul 2, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Go with smarts. I agree with Synnen beauty fades with time so... I've been telling you smarts from the start. But go with what your heart tells you. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART NOT YOUR BRAINS! Throw away the pros and cons list and pick the one you have the most fun time with. The one you KNOW you want to spend your whole life with. It's not up to us it's up to you!

Jul 2, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    The more intelligent one. Beauty fades, eventually. Intelligence doesn't.

Picking someone on those qualifications alone is dumb, though.

(I'm female, btw)
    I completely agree with you, but I am just getting an idea on my question. I am not taking it personally, since it's not my problem. I will pick the prettier one honestly.It's just two excellent human being that one is better then the other on each side.

Jul 2, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vball43
    Go with smarts. I agree with Synnen beauty fades with time so... I've been telling you smarts from the start. But go with what your heart tells you. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART NOT YOUR BRAINS! Throw away the pros and cons list and pick the one you have the most fun time with. The one you KNOW you want to spend your whole life with. It's not up to us it's up to you!
    Thank you very much! :)As I said, I am just doing a research to get a rough idea. It's not my problem, glad I don't need to pick on of them. But again, the one who is prettier is smart too, but compared with the other one, she is less smarter, but overall she is still very smart! I understand beauty fades, but remember as I have mentioned before, both of them are very smart and beautiful.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Honestly? I think Intellegence is overrated and can become a bit of a bore after awhile. And if one boast of their intelligence, well that can be a huge turn off. At least to me. The other side... Beauty does fade as the others have said.

So... it would have to be the one who touches your heart, the one that spending a day apart is one too many days. When you find her, she will be the most beautiful and intelligent woman, to you, any ole way:D
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    OKay, say...

There are two girls standing in front of you.

Both of them are smart and pretty...

U must pick only one:

A: more intelligent than the other one

B: more beautiful than the other one

AS I said before, both of them are great(beautiful and intelligent), but one is better than the other in either way.

Guys, which one will you pick/choose as your girlfriend or wife.

Thank you! Be honest please
    Not necessarily either of them unless they were beautiful on the inside. I mean that too, it really does count. Sure, beautiful women are good to look at and intelligent women are interesting (sometimes) to talk to but at the end of the day, it's the qualities of the person, her sincerity, her personal integrity, her ability to feel and express herself, her love that she has to give, her caring nature.

Why be with someone just for their looks or intelligence? These are both fine advantages for both of these hypothetical women but neither will win me over, not at this point in my life.

So.. The short answer is: Neither of them until I get to know them better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Geoff is right, choosing by comparison needs more info on both to make a choice. Beauty and intelligence is only a part of an attraction, a small part at that. My wife had expressive beautiful hands, an gorgeous smile, and the deepest eyes I had ever seen. I would have to wait, or pass on your two females. Does that mess up your study? Sorry.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    Why be with someone just for their looks or intelligence?
    I know it's crazy but it IS possible! The majority (not all!) of guys my age or younger value looks more than anything. :rolleyes:

Jul 7, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Well... the two girls are perfect inside and outside, good people, and you get along well with both and tey both LOVE you. Okay?
    The only difference is one is slightly hotter than the other, the other is slightly more intelligent than the other!!
    Which one please? :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 02:42 PM
    My wife says I can't have either one, and to get off the dam computer, and take the garbage out. So I choose the one who loves me enough, to take her own dam garbage out. My next woman will not have a brain at all, or a mouth either. Got any of those around??
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    My wife says I can't have either one, and to get off the dam computer, and take the garbage out. So I choose the one who loves me enough, to take her own dam garbage out. My next woman will not have a brain at all, or a mouth either. Got any of those around????
    :D Very original!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who Do I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok! So there is this guy... That I have been talking to and I think I am falling in love with him and he has done told me that he feels the same and This is the problem. I am engaged to be married and I am having seconds thoughts on whether I really love him or even am ready to get married. and the...

Who should I choose [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm going out with this guy and I love him and everything but there's another guy that I also like and I no he likes me. But the problem is, is that I'm stuck between both of them. They both told me that they love hanging out with me becoz I make them happy. I don't no which I too choose. I love...

Who should I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been single for quite a while and then all of a sudden I met a friend who I was at school with which was over 5 years ago for names sake I will call him John, well we became friends and then one day out of the blue he asked me out, we get on really well as friends and was a bit shocked when...

Which one to Choose? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite new to computer and I've been asked to advise on which Program to choose for a company-Off-the-shelve application package or Bespoke Application package. Please help me to give a very meaningful answer as to the advantages and disadvanges each have over the other. Thank you.

View more questions Search