Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Jul 2, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Looks like I am crying!
    I at least sometime in every season... though gladly not all the time... have tearing in both of my eyes. If I do not constantly wipe them away, I have tears streaming down my face. It also happens when I yawn. Any advice, or anyone with the same problem?
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jul 2, 2007, 08:31 AM
    It could be indicative of seasonal allergies. Go see an ophthalmologist (not an optometrist) for an examination.
    jonny1014 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 03:15 PM
    **** you wit you crying and **** go get your **** checked kiss my *** and suck my ****...

Jk just kidding

Oct 10, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Go to the doctor and tell him yo eyes was leaking **** **** you

Jk just kidding about the **** you part i love you main you like my family

Oct 10, 2011, 03:21 PM
    **** You *** HOLES DIS ***** JUST MAD ME MAD AS FUK BITHC **** U U DA 1 WHO WAS SUKIN YO DADDYS **** ******* DUMB *** ****ER

Oct 10, 2011, 03:22 PM
    ffffffuyugfbkghkhfggfucfyughjvyuugvchkbghjcgh***** escguvhjvfcfgfgassvgfykfhjbnjhholesdhvfghdgb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I keep crying? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm only 16yrs old and I think I have some kind of emotional or mental health problem. Over the past year I have started to become very emotional and it has now got to the point where I will sit and cry but I don't know why I'm doing it. I used to be very bubbly and confident but now I can't look...

I'm crying [ 13 Answers ]

I'm 15, and heartbroken Yes I have a boyfriend, I want to break up with him but,His sister will have people jump me. He has a puppy that my mother is attached to. And if I break up with him my mom will never see the puppy again, and the puppy will continue to be abbused by my boyfriend, so we...

Crying new puppy [ 2 Answers ]

?? Brought 6 week old Australian shepard home today. Set her up in dog run with dog creat straw in bottom of crate. 13 week old great pyr. With her. She ate drank pooed and peeed. Left her for the night crying crying what to do she is upsetting 13 week old rosie. Oh she has fluffy bear toy. Please...

Crying Animals [ 6 Answers ]

Is Man the only animal who cries TEARS for EMOTIONAL feelings?

Crying dashund [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a 3 month old miniture daschund and he crys all the time when we aren't giving him 100% of our attention! We have him sleep in his crate in our bedroom because we both work full time and he has to be in the crate all day... only he is barking and crying the whole time! We...

View more questions Search