Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bartle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Im looking for a film title for an 80's movie
    I'm searching for the title of an 80's film I saw years ago on late night TV and have never since seen, this movie had two teenagers in a band a boy and a girl who played drums if I remember correctly, she drove a limo at the end of the film before she told the guy that she was in love with him! If ANYONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT?? As this has driven me nuts for years!!
    Ravensgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 02:15 AM
    Dear Bartle,
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about the movie "Some Kind Of Wonderful", with Eric Stoltz and Mary Stuart Masterson.
    Ravensgirl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's animated film title search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, For some time I have tried to get the few images I recall from an animated feature I saw when younger to stick with someone, but no luck yet. Here is what I got: A little boy is on a journey that at one point takes him through a swamp. And I believe he drives or rides in a car, and...

Need help with title for 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain for ages now trying to remember the title of a film my dad and I watched when I was a kid. I think it was early 80's. I think the title was something along the lines of "why did you have to pick on me" but I just can't remember. I can't remember much about the film...

Looking for the title to an 80's Sci-Fi film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a film/Pilot episode I saw in my youth. I can't remember much about it except that it started with an astronaut spacewalking. He was subjected to cosmic rays directly to his eyes. When he returned to earth he had powers etc triggered by sunlight. His eyes would change...

I can't remember an 80's kids film title ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wanting my kids to see a film I enjoyed as a child but can't remember its name It was about a furry green monster that could turn invisible lived in a young boys tree house The monsters name was something like swashbucket I think, it was nearly 20 years since I last saw it and...

Nedd help with Title of 80's/90's Film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember much about this film, but it's a film like Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz. A girl is in a dream like world which is like a sweet town I'm sure there is a Pink cottage in it, it's like a vortex or a cave that she got there and there are friendly people all around. I'm not...

View more questions Search