Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 04:40 AM
    California Steals children from their Father
    California steals children from their father.

In an ongoing battle with California, my son children were placed in guardianship without his consent, I know because I wrote the protest and send one personally.

The children mother was busted for marijuana and was evicted from her apartment, so she vacated her rights by signing a consent form for guardianship, but my son has Joint Legal Custody and the State of California refuses to honor it. They even transfer the child support order without a hearing of any kind.
    The guardian that the State of California approved is a convicted felon :mad: for distribution of marijuana to minors, their other grandfather. California Dept of Social Service has failed to investigate this matter in anyway, even after numerous letter and calls to them.
    What has this state become stealing children from the parents, stealing child support from only one parent, yeah, that right the mother pays no support to for the children. The State of California gets 10 percent interest on the unpaid support which never goes for the children. Extortion and ransom maybe? It a shame that California has no feeling about keeping families together, just control and money they steal .

It's a damm shame that this state instead of trying to keep families together and chosen to wreck them. An attorney's in California since only one thing on their mind, he lives in Maryland so their fee is $3000. Upfront and than what ever it cost after that and no guarantee.

Can I ask everyone here to email this to the Governor of California, since he did even have the time to respond either.
    (copy and paste this or your own message) cASE # BG00397
    Link:
    Office of the Governor :: Interact
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 05:32 AM
    I have email the governor, can I ask others to do the same?

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father won't see children [ 2 Answers ]

My son-in-law won't see his children. He and my daughter have been divorced three years and last June, he stopped seeing his children. His daughter was very close to him and is having a bad time with this. She is almost nine years old. She blames herself because the last time he wanted her to...

Evicting the father of my children [ 1 Answers ]

I want my children father to moved out my home, but he refused to moved. He been getting his mail here for a while and been living here for about 4 years. What can I do to get him out of my home. He knows the Law and he knows that I will have to evict him through the courts and he is taking full...

How do I get the father of my children to sign over rights? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 23 and have 2 children by the same man. We have had an on/off relationship for the past 4 years. Recently We broke up for the last time when he hurt me physically for the first time. I would really like to get our lives on track and have a better life. I would perfer for him to not be in it. ...

Should I let the father of my children see them [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-husband took me to court in July last year because I refused to let him see our 3 children, one of which does not know who he is as we split when she was tiny, the court case was dismissed in march as he did not show up for the hearing. In September I decided to let him see the children, he...

A father abandons his children [ 4 Answers ]

We have been separated 8 months, he hasn't seen the kids (4) ages 8,6,5,3 in over 6 months we had a custody hearing in sept and he still hasn't seen them after attempting to get joint custody which he did not. I have no idea where he is, now is taking me back for a decrease in child support he only...

View more questions Search