Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelleds1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 11:39 PM
    What do I need to adopt my grandchildren asap
    My husband and I have had them for at least 5 years a little more and we have never gone to court because we have never had to but now the school is saying that we have to have something from the parents that say we have costody of them . Father is in jail and mother on drugs and has 5 other kids also not with her . And we have no money atthis time we are on a fixed income and don't know were to turn or what to do . We live in the state of Maryland and we need help please.

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Talk to your local Dept of children's services. Generally you will need to get an attorney to petition the court to adopt. But you might have yourselves declared guardians by the agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother/Daughter/Grandchildren [ 9 Answers ]

I have this problem... my daughter keeps digging up the past and I am made to feel like I was the world's most horrible Mom. She doesn't like it when I have said "I don't know any mother/daughter who has the relationship like we have" and then she yells back that she doesn't care about others...

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

View more questions Search