Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vsn2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Customer Visit
    How to write a thank you letter to an wlite customer who visited us by finding some time within his busy schedule
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Handwrite it in your best handwriting or type it on your company letterhead. Say what you have said here. Mention something about your company looks forward to doing business with him in the future.

Here are some ideas (for an automotive dealer, but of course change the words as you need to):

http://www.paulcummings.com/pdf/100%...ou%20Notes.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks

Visit the elderly [ 5 Answers ]

How about going going out and doing a visit with some of the senior citizens this week. Many don't get visited over the Holidays, and some never get visited. If you have an elderly aunt or uncle, mom or dad don't forget to give them a call. Just a little of our time can mean so much to...

New York visit [ 2 Answers ]

I am coming out of Boston and I want to drive to a location in Connecticut and take a train into the city. I want to enter at Grand Central and not Penn Station. Where in Connecticut can I do this and I also need to know about long term parking (4 days). My son is applying to NYU and any...

Visit me [ 2 Answers ]

visit me at my website which will soon have video game information on it. Site under construction I would like the people who go there to private message me

View more questions Search