Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joannemoreland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Hampton bay remote control for hampton bay fans
    We cannot get the ceiling light to go off on our fan in the bed room. It would not go on and in the middle of the night is just came on by itself and we can not get it off Joanne Moreland
    IMRIZZO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 02:50 PM
    My hampton bays ceiling fan / light does not dim down completely it goes half way and then goes back to full on I can not turn off the light and operate the fan only I have already changed the waal switch sending unit the problem appears to be in the receiver in the fan unit are these avaiable and where.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 08:09 AM
    For the first poster, try changing the frequency of the fan and remote.

For the second poster, you have to order the receiver from the manufacturer.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay fan remote control [ 11 Answers ]

I installed a remote control Hampton Bay fan about 7 years ago. Suddenly, the remote no longer controls the fan or light. I have replaced the battery. I know there is a switch setting in the fan somewhere, but can't find it. Any ideas on how to get a replacement remote, or get the two synced up...

Troubleshooting Hampton Bay remote fans [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have a HB remote fan. I have replaced the receiver twice already because upon installing the receiver and turning on the light/fan w the remote there has been a loud POP and the receiver smells burnt and is toast. I have appropriate voltage coming in-so can anyone help?

Hampton Bay remote control codes [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, The code on the remote control to my ceiling fan has somehow reset itself. Someone has told me that the code can be found somewhere on the fan, but I was unable to find it. Does anyone know where I could find the code? Thank you and Merry Christmas. Christina

Hampton Bay Remote Control - you [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to a new home a few months ago. The fans that are installed have Hampton Bay remote controls. In our master bedroom, when we turn on the light, the fans also start. In summer it was okay, but now we only want the light on. When we lower the fan to the minimum of "Low", the fan still runs...

Hampton bay remote and fans [ 3 Answers ]

OK I moved into this house and there are two hampton bay fans with lights On both fans the lights do not work. On one of the fans I cannot get the Fan to go on to whatever speed I want, it is at the lowest and will not change. Now I found a remote here from hampton bay and someone things it...

View more questions Search