Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    APARICHITA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2005, 09:35 PM
    Domestic Help
    Hi..
    I need the contact no. of organisation in kolkata who provides reliable domestic help on part time/full time basis.
    Location may be kolkata or outside kolkata..
    Please help.
    n3o Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 06:25 AM

Domestic help as in cleaning ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arizona Domestic Partner [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are laws in Arizona about domestic partners? My situation is if I split with my domestic partner do I legally owe her anything? Can I be sued for Palimony? Spousal support? Do I have to give her half of everything? Any answers will help. Thanks:confused:

Domestic violence [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend was dealing with a lot of self issues, his self esteem was real low because he was having problems finding a job, he didn't like the fact that I was the bread winner, and he was falling deep in love with me and didn't know how to deal with it, so he went out and got high on crystal...

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

By law, do I still have to testify against my boyfriend if we get married.

DBA and Domestic Partners [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My registered domestic partner and myself are starting a small business in California. We are trying to file our DBA paperwork - but we don't know how. There is no category for domestic partners - only husband and wife, co-partners, etc. Does anybody know how we should file? Thanks!

International and domestic cheap calls? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I'm a student from Europe here at the university of San Diego in CA. I have a big problem with my phone bills. I have to make calls back in the UK and Ireland where some of my friends and my parents live. Also I make calls here in the US. Used AT&T and Qwest but there are pretty...

View more questions Search